Friday 8 November 2013

Dream 185

Dream date: 5th November 2013

I was standing on Sheringham promenade, by the sea. It was daytime and very sunny/hot. There were lots of people there, standing around and having fun, doing tourist-type things. Suddenly I noticed that there were lots of small (around the size of an average cat) crocodiles floating in the air, at head height. I became scared and tried to run from them - in the direction of the town centre, but the crocodiles were flying at my head in a menacing way. I started screaming for help as I thought they might bite me. I saw RD and called out to him to save me. He started laughing and said the crocodiles were just kites on string and there was no way they could hurt me. As I looked back I saw a group of 'ravers' flying the crocodile kites and realised he was right - they were not real and could not hurt me. This is the second 'crocodile' dream I have had in the past few days. Strangely, my housemate had told me of a childhood nightmare about crocodiles/alligators (she was not sure which), which may have inspired these dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment