Monday 2 June 2014

'The Morning After the Night Before' - Stunning images from dreamer who digitally recreates his dreams

Below I have posted some images which were recently uploaded onto the internet by a Reddit user who digitally recreates images from his dreams upon waking. The pictures are amazing and stand in stark contrast to my poor efforts using ready-made photographs edited in MS Paint! These are very artistic and provocative illustrations, even if viewed without the prior knowledge that they were inspired by dream imagery. The fact that these images did appear to the artist in his dreams makes them even more compelling and wondrous. I have no further details on the dreamer/artist who created these wonderful images so I cannot provide further information or links to any of his other online material. I hope he continues to share his dream-inspired creations with the rest of the world!


No comments:

Post a Comment