Monday 21 July 2014

La Ghash Dream Throwback Series #1

Hi! I decided to create a new series of videos on my Youtube channel, sharing old dreams and interpretations from the beginning of my online Dream Diary! I have just posted the first upload, La Ghash Dream Throwback Series #1. To read the original entry on my Dream Diary (from 15 December 2011), please follow this link.

I hope you enjoy this new series of Viva La Ghash videos. As this is only the second video that I have ever made and uploaded onto the internet I am sure I come across as a little self-conscious and awkward, but with plenty of practice I will eventually polish that performance and produce some better quality videos for you to enjoy. If you like this video, please give it a 'thumbs up' and subscribe to my Youtube channel and remember, I conduct free of charge dream analysis for my viewers/readers, so please leave me a message in the comments if you are interested in this service!

You can follow me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/TallulahLaGhash

Dream #1 (15 December 2011)

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I love the post. Thanks for sharing these thoughts. Very inspiring!Binaural Beats

    ReplyDelete