Thursday 22 January 2015

Dream 356

'Talking to N the Dog'
Dream date: 20 January 2015
I was with someone - I am not sure who, only that it was another female with whom I was familiar. We were eating big, round, bright red sweets and drinking red drinks which turned into red lipsticks. I saw a close-up of our lips painted with the red lipstick.

I then found myself in my bedroom at my nan's house in Sheringham. I was sitting on the bed, and N the Dog was at my feet. I was helping him try on a variety of different headbands (designed for humans) and he was conversing with me in English. I did not think that this was odd! I do not recall what we talked about. I ended up selecting a white towelling headband (like a sport's sweatband) for him to wear, which he seemed to like.

There was a dream scene involving a violin, but I cannot recall anything else about it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment