Monday 4 May 2015

Dream 426

'Better than ECM'
Dream date: 1 May 2015

Day 9 of 14-Day Dream Incubation Experiment - The 'Dream Town' Dream
This is Day 9 of my 14-Day Dream Incubation Experiment. Click on the red link to access the article which explains the experiment.

I can hardly recall much about this dream. 

I was with RBA in an interior environment. I realised I was competing for his affections with a number of other women, one of whom was ECM. ECM had started work in a commercial kitchen - perhaps in a restaurant, and this kitchen was through a doorway from the room RBA and I were in (as well as other unrecalled dream characters who did not seem to interact with us). ECM was currently working a shift. She came over to us - dressed in a black dress with a white apron. She said something to RBA and he rejected her, which forced her to leave and return to the kitchen. RBA indicated that he was not interested in ECM. I cannot recall what I said. RBA hugged me and I knew I had 'won'. 

TIME: 04:00 - 11:00 hours (this dream happened just before I woke up)
LUCIDITY: None

Dreamsigns:
  • There were no obvious dreamsigns

Recurrent Dream Themes:
  • RBA as a dream character - and specifically, RBA in a dream which involves working in catering or the food industry
  • Competing with other women for the affections of male dream characters

Potential Day/Dream Residue:
  • A couple of days before this dream I had discussed cooking with RBA in an online conversation.

Waking Thoughts & Emotions:

This dream was not significant enough to trigger any particularly obvious waking thoughts and emotions. 

* I have forgotten large amounts of this dream, which I know was much longer and more detailed (I forgot some aspects of this dream as my alarm woke me and I didn't give myself a chance to reflect on my dream and record it before allowing myself to become distracted). If I recall anything further about this dream, I will record it below.

Interpretation/Analysis:
This dream does not appear to relate in any way to my intended dream incubation experiment, and the aspects of it which I can recall are quite banal.

No comments:

Post a Comment