Tuesday 9 June 2015

Dream 450

'Getting Assaulted'
Dream date: 2 June 2015
I cannot remember exactly how these dream scenes were sequenced in the overall narrative and I know that I have forgotten aspects of this dream, because my sleep/dream was interrupted by a phone call at the end and this delayed me being able to concentrate fully on recalling this dream in detail.

I was pregnant, but I did not know who the father of the baby was - I didn't actually remember having sex with anyone, so I was confused and wondered if this was an 'immaculate conception', but I did know that I did not want a baby, especially as a single mother. I wondered if I could delay giving birth to the baby until I was ready. 

I then realised I was in a hotel or some other building which was open to 'guests'. It looked like a domestic interior, but larger, with many doors coming from a long hallway and a large spiral staircase. I saw LW and CP - two girls who were in the year below me in school who I was never friends with. I cannot remember what was said, but I ended up getting my nose broken in a fight with them (I actually did have a fight with LW when I was a teenager, which resulted in her throwing a full, glass bottle of milk at me and missing!) I was about to retaliate and hit both of them back, but decided to stay the 'victim' and sue them for compensation instead of resorting to violence. The injury did not really hurt in the dream and I could not see any blood.

I then sat down with a male - who was a composite of both MT and PS (both ex-boyfriends). I cannot say which real-life person this dream character more closely resembled. We were seated side-by-side and the room we were in was quite dark and poorly-lit. MTPS was telling me that he was soon leaving the UK and I would never see him again, which made me feel sad. I was trying to persuade him to stay. I think this gesture failed.

I was then standing in an open-air environment with some dream characters. It was sunny. There was a white van parked up, with the back open. Inside was some stock - I could see a New Era fitted cap which was shaped like an ice cream cone (note, that I was not aware at the time of the dream that New Era have made collaborative hat designs with Pharrell Williams' clothing line, Ice Cream) . It was placed on a large cardboard box, containing more stock (the same hat design). I was aware that my mum was the designer. At first, I thought the design and stitching was shoddy and poor-quality, but as I looked closely at the hat, I realised that it was actually high quality and a very sought-after design. 

TIME: 23:00 - 09:00 hours (I am not sure when this dream took place)
LUCIDITY: No

Dreamsigns:
  • Immaculate conception (A - Action/C - Context)
  • My mum was a hat designer (IA - Inner Awareness)

Recurrent Dream Themes:
  • Hotel as a dream scene location
  • Being assaulted by a female member of the RBS family
  • MT & PS as a composite dream character

Potential Day/Dream Residue:
  • MT is in a different country now, and I saw PS comment online to say he was thinking of moving to Germany in the near future.

Waking Thoughts & Emotions:
I did not have any specific waking thoughts and emotions associated with having this dream, but it may be because my immediate attention was drawn to a phone call which woke me up from the dream.

* I know I have forgotten many aspects of this dream, but if I recall them later, I will record them below.

No comments:

Post a Comment