Tuesday 18 August 2015

Dream 476

'Guess Who I Had Sex With?'
Dream date: 17 August 2015 (Dream #1 of this date)

Scene 1: A Dark Bedroom - Time Unknown
I was in a dark bedroom with CM - a male from my hometown, Sheringham, who was in my year in school. I have never - and do not - find CM attractive, but in the dream, he and I were having sex, in the 'doggy style' position on a double bed. I wondered why I never see my sexual partner face-to-face when having sex in a dream (this was a thought in the dream, indicating pre-lucidity - as I was questioning my actions within a dream, even though I did not become fully lucid). I did not have an orgasm from the sexual encounter nor feel sexually aroused during or after the dream.

Scene 2: A Brick Wall, Sheringham High School - Day
I then found myself back in my old high school. I am not sure if I was school-aged or my actual real-life age, but I was standing in front of a brick wall and some girls (CM's female friends, too numerous to list separately) from my high school (looking as they did back when I was at school with them) were sitting/leaning on the wall. I think it was outside, but I am not sure. I also think it might have been sunny. I felt proud that I had sex with CM, as he was quite popular, even though he isn't physically attractive (he has a good sense of humour). I said: 'Guess who I had sex with?' and they were naming males from our year at school. I said: 'It's one of your close friends', but they couldn't guess the right person (CM) and I would not tell them.

TIME: 03:30 - 07:00 hours (I woke up from this dream)
LUCIDITY: Pre-lucid (I had inner awareness that this dream scenario - which I accepted as reality - was similar to previous sexual dreams)
SPECIAL NOTES: None of note

Dream Information:

None of note

Dreamsigns:
  • I would never have sex with CM in real-life (IA -Inner Awareness/C - Context)

Recurrent Dream Themes:
None of note

Potential Day/Dream Residue:
None of note

Waking Thoughts & Emotions:
I woke up wondering why CM was the dream character I had sex with in this dream and why I felt proud about it within the dream. However, I soon fell back asleep and into a new dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment