Tuesday 4 August 2015

Lucid Dreams, False Awakenings & the REM Rebound Effect

Here are two new videos I have made for my Youtube channel. These videos are about 4 lucid dream/false awakening experiences I had over a period of 2 weeks and the possible causes and effect relationship between lucid dreaming and various factors -  such as sleep deprivation, alcohol consumption, cannabis use and vitamin pills. I discuss the REM rebound effect.

One (top) is a longer version, with full captions providing definitions and explanations. The other (bottom) is a shorter version.

The Blog posts which relate to the content of these videos are as follows (click on the title - link will open in a new page):




Please like my videos by giving them the 'thumbs up' and subscribe to my channel! You can find the Tallulah La Ghash Youtube Channel by clicking on this link! 
You can also 'Like' the Tallulah La Ghash Facebook Page, where you will receive updates of all material posted on my Blog, Youtube and other Social Media.

You can also interact directly with Tallulah La Ghash (me!) by commenting on the Facebook Page. I will try to respond to everyone who joins my online community and wishes to engage with me!

Also remember you can follow/tweet @TallulahLaGhash on Twitter.

My email address is tallulahlaghash@hotmail.co.uk.

No comments:

Post a Comment