Thursday 3 September 2015

Dream 490

'Inseminating Myself with Dog Semen'
Dream date: 1 September 2015

Scene 1: A Lecture Theatre, University - Time Unknown
I was in a crowded lecture theatre with EB (a former male friend). The lecturer (male, dream character) was giving a lecture about some new technology - a small drone which was painted in camouflage patterns. I was tired and had my head in my arms, resting on the back of the chair in front of my own. EB said: 'This isn't new technology, I've seen it all before!'

Scene 2: An Interior - Time Unknown
I was in an unknown interior, with some unfamiliar dream characters. There was an ice cream machine (a dispenser) in the room, If you used the machine to dispense ice cream, it would freeze you and turn you into part of a diorama. I dispensed some ice cream and became part of a tropical island diorama with palm trees. After a few second, I returned to normal. I pumped some more ice cream from the machine and turned into part of a Christmas scene. On the third attempt, I turned into a statue of salt. 

Scene 3: My Nan's House, Sheringham - Night
I was in my nan's living-room in her house in Sheringham, laying on the floor behind the sofa. I had to artificially inseminate myself with semen in a turkey baster. There was someone laying on the floor next to me, whom I could not clearly see, but knew that it was a male. I assumed this was the male who had provided the sperm for the insemination (in real-life, shortly the day before I had this dream I had read a legal judgment in a case where a mother was prosecuted for forcing her teenage daughter to inseminate herself using semen obtained via unregulated semen donors from abroad). Immediately after I inseminated myself using the turkey baster, I realised that the male dream character laying on the floor next to me was an Alsation/German Shepherd dog. I felt violated and afraid that I would give birth to puppies instead of a human baby.

TIME: 00:00 - 08:00 hours (I am not sure when this dream took place)
LUCIDITY: NO
SPECIAL NOTES: NONE OF NOTE

* This is a basic dream report as I have a substantial backlog of unrecorded dreams and a short space of time to upload them, prohibiting full analysis.

No comments:

Post a Comment