Sunday 6 September 2015

Dream 492

'Yellow Staircase'
Dream date: 3 September 2015

Scene 1: My House, Norwich - Time Unknown
I was looking in my kitchen cupboard at a large pine cone (which is there in real-life - I collected it because of it's huge size). As I looked at it I thought: 'This isn't as big as I thought it was' - the dream version of it was more average in size than in real-life. 

Scene 2: An Unknown City - Day
I was in a city (perhaps London) with some others - people I know in real-life, but I cannot remember who they were. I think my mum was there. We were on some kind of tour, being shown buildings of interest. We were shown one building on the high street which had ornate, posh decoration and furniture and a large red staircase. We were told (by the tour guide, I cannot remember anything about him/her) that this location was special because a celebrity (I cannot recall who) had visited it.

We then visited another building, which was similarly ornate. This one had a large yellow, curved staircase which led from the foyer up to the first floor. We were by the tour guide that this staircase was extra special because Kate Moss liked to regularly have her photograph taken on it. 

TIME: 19:00 - 00:30 hours (I am not sure when this dream took place)
LUCIDITY: NO
SPECIAL NOTES: NONE OF NOTE

Dreamsigns:
None of note

Recurrent Dream Themes:
None of note

Potential Day/Dream Residue:
  • I have read some recent news articles (in the week prior to this dream) about Kate Moss and her alleged split from musician husband Jamie Hince

Waking Thoughts & Emotions:
I had no specific waking thoughts or emotions relating to this dream which was quite ordinary and banal.

No comments:

Post a Comment