Wednesday 2 December 2015

Dream 518

'Sex, Drugs & Town Halls'
Dream date: 1 December 2015 (Day 1 of Lucid December)

This is Day 1 of Lucid December, where I attempt to induce as many lucid dreams as possible using various induction techniques, described below.

Scene 1: A Town Hall (Sheringham?) - Daytime
I was in a town hall - not one from real-life, but it still looked familiar. It was large and square, with a polished floor, white walls and no furniture in central part; only tables and chairs against the walls. I suspected it was in Sheringham, because my family were there, as well as some locals - including a male dream character who reminded me of LM, a boy who was in my year at school. However, I do not think it was actually him, just someone who looked like him. He had 2 brothers, who both looked exactly like him, but were slightly younger. All the males were medium height and build, with straight, dark brown hair which fell below eye level, but no other distinguishing features.

It seemed as if there was some kind of party or celebration happened, but it was fairly boring. There was no music; people were just standing around chatting. I saw there was a bunch of balloons and some buffet food (I saw it on plates, but did not see where it came from). 

RBA was at the town hall. He was sitting on a chair in the middle of the room, surrounded by other dream characters, both based on 'real' people and some unrecognised. I straddled him and began to have sex with him in this position, although I did not recall us removing any items of clothing. I was kissing his face and saying: 'See, I'm not a cold person...' thinking that this would convince him. The people gathered around - which included my family members - were not shocked by the sexual act, and I did not feel any shame or embarrassment, only sexual pleasure. I was then somehow forced to stop and dismount - I think because someone was calling my name from behind me. I was then standing and talking to my mum's friend, CC, who was holding a reporter's-style notebook. She said that RBA was going to have to leave now (he had somewhere to go) and I would need to find another sexual partner. 

I then approached the dark haired male I had seen earlier (the one who looked like LM). He was with both his brothers, and his mum and dad, sitting at tables (although 'LM' was standing) against the wall (on which the entrance door was). I thought: 'It can't be LM, because LM's mum is dead'. I propositioned him, and somehow it was communicated to me that I would not be able to have sex with him unless his brothers could also join in. I had no reluctance whatsoever, and immediately agreed that we could have 4-way sex - in the town hall in front of everyone. We started to have sex, on the floor. I was aware that the people in the town hall weren't really paying us any special attention, and again, I felt no shame at my public sex act. I didn't feel as much physical or mental pleasure as the sex act with RBA - the feeling was less intense and erotic. This felt more like our bodies were all tangling on the floor and melting into one; everything was slimy and writhing and I could feel the 'sex act' more as a 'wrestling' sensation than the earlier one, which was centred around my clitoris, like a usual sex/wet dream

When the sex act ended (again, I experienced no removal of clothes), the 3 brothers returned to their parents. I spoke to my nan who said RBA had decided not to leave after all and we were to go somewhere together in order to complete some kind of task (I cannot recall what this was). I now felt annoyed that I had sex with the brothers, as I could have continued this with RBA instead and had a more intense sexual experience. I wondered what he thought about me having sex with 3 brothers and whether he would judge me.

Scene 2: A House/My Nan's Kitchen - Daytime
RBA and I were then in a house which I do not recognise. Somehow we were apprehended by a male police officer (young, white and in full uniform) who had entered the building at some point after we had. We had been sitting in a lounge, although I cannot recall anything about it. Something made me get up and leave the room, and I walked into the adjoining room, which happened to be the kitchen in my nan's house in Sheringham. I went over to where there is usually some cupboards, but in the dream, there was less surface/cupboards and more space. I bent down and got something from a shelf? a box? It was cannabis. I thought that I had better hide the cannabis from the police officer, as that was probably the reason he was here to investigate RBA and I. I put the cannabis - which was at least half an ounce - into a mobile phone case (one of those which open like a book, with the phone in the middle) - even though there is no way this could have fit. I brought the mobile phone case through to the lounge with me. It was at this point I realised that I thought I knew the police office (who was talking to RBA). I was not sure how I knew him, but I got the impression that he was a friend of someone I knew (from real-life as well, possibly). 

The police officer said: 'Let me search the iniquity' - by this he meant the phone case. I said: 'He hasn't done anything' (meaning RBA - with the intention of me taking full responsibility for any potential possession charge for the cannabis which the police officer was likely to find. The police officer said: 'Who is this?' (meaning RBA) and I replied: 'My brother' (I have no reason why). 

I then 'remembered' that there were bodies buried in the garden - I don't know how or why or whether we were in any way to blame, but I saw a funeral pyre (although one which had hundreds of bodies, already burnt) and realised that there had been a pile of naked bodies (skinny people of both genders, all ages) which had been set alight to dispose of them (not sure who by) and then buried under the grass (the image being of my Nan's garden). I saw the image of the dead bodies on the mass funeral pyre as if I was looking at an old photograph. I was worried in case we would be deemed liable for this (crime?) mass death/concealment of corpses. I handed the phone case to the police officer. I noticed that it was pink suede. He opened it while I stood there (he and RBA were seated throughout). There was a silver mobile phone in the middle of the case, but no cannabis. The police officer was content that no crime had been committed and handed the mobile phone case back to me. I 'remembered' that I had hidden the cannabis in a rubbish bin in the kitchen, and was confident the police officer would not search in there and find it.

TIME: 03:00 - 11:00 hours (then awake until 11:15 hours) & 11:15 - 13:00 hours (WB2B Method) - this dream took place during second section of sleep (therefore following WB2B)
LUCIDITY: NO - although pre-lucidity in that I realised LM's mother is dead in real-life which shows use of waking logic to dispute the content of the dream narrative
SPECIAL NOTES: 
  • Cognitive induction techniques, adapted from the MILD Technique & Tholey's Combined Technique to induce a DILD (Dream-Initiate/Induced Lucid Dream) - critical reflection (in conjunction with reality checking - see below); intention; auto-suggestion; affirmations before sleep and during WB2B - 10 minutes prior to sleep; 10 minutes during WB2B 
  • Reality checks (target: 15 - 20 a day); actual: 5 (poor)
  • Wake Back to Bed Method (WB2B) - sleep for approximately 5 - 6 hours (to attain all necessary deep sleep; or where sleep deprived, wake naturally without an alarm), wake for 10 - 15 minutes; perform cognitive techniques; sleep for a further 45 - 90 minutes, during which I will hopefully be in the 'best' REM stage of the sleep cycle for lucid dreaming - slept for 8 hours; woke naturally without an alarm; performed cognitive techniques for 10 minutes; went to sleep for 1 hour 45 minutes

Dream Information:

None of note

Dreamsigns:
  • Almost the entire dream was a dreamsign - it was all bizarre and could only take place within the context of a dream

Recurrent Dream Themes:
  • RBA as a dream character
  • My family as dream characters
  • My Nan's house as a dream scene location
  • Cannabis

Potential Day/Dream Residue:
  • The day of this dream I had watched an episode of the new series of Peep Show called 'Threeism'
  • A couple of days before this dream I had told my housemate that because I am not a very tactile person and don't have much physical contact with my partners outside of sex (where I am very liberated and open), I am often perceived as both 'sexual' and 'cold' which has caused confusion and problems in previous relationships - I had also told her that I very rarely, if ever, initiate kissing and don't see it as necessary in a sexual relationship
  • I remember seeing a photograph of LM (which he posted on his profile) on my Facebook feed a few days before this dream
  • I had been discussing cannabis on the day of this dream
  • I had been thinking about mobile phone cases 2 days before this dream, while I was sitting on the bus; I remember thinking about mobile phone cases as we went around the roundabout at the city end of St Stephens Street - my thoughts were that I had had an option whether I wanted one which opens like a book, with the phone inside, or the simple, clear plastic one I did in fact choose - I was wondering if the one I had was as protective as the 'book' one might be
  • I had mentioned the holocaust to my housemate a couple of days before the dream
  • The day before this dream, I had been playing a mobile phone game called 'Plague' in which you have to create and evolve a disease to create a pandemic which wipes out all human life before a cure can be found - there is a 'newsfeed' to help you see the effect your disease is having on the world, and I remember seeing the headline: 'Italy digs mass graves'
  • I had been playing online poker (and intending to play with RBA, although we were having problems getting a cash transfer to work) - my profile is 'La Zombie' and the avatar is a photograph of my 'favourite' serial killer, Fred West, who infamously buried his victims in fields; inside the structure of houses, and of course, under his patio

Waking Thoughts & Emotions:

This was obviously an enjoyable dream because of all the sex, but it was also quite disturbing on a number of levels: firstly, the openness of my sexuality and the public display of it (a sign I am too open in real-life and need to be less of an exhibitonist at times?), coupled with the fact I am not in any way interested in having sex with more than one person at one time; and secondly, the 'memory' of the mass grave in the garden. I was not in any negative frame of mind when I woke, and the dream did not trouble me especially, but I did feel that I should have experienced a more 'shocked' or 'self-aware' reaction in the dream itself; basically, I wondered why the dream 'me' was so content to be involved in so much immoral or scandalous behaviour, both publicly (the sex) and privately (concealment of the dead bodies in the garden).

No comments:

Post a Comment