Sunday 20 December 2015

Dream 534

'Bus Prostitution'
Dream date:  19 December 2015 (Day 19 of Lucid December)

This is Day 19 of Lucid December, where I attempt to induce as many lucid dreams as possible using various induction techniques, described below.

Scene 1: An Interior - Time Unknown

I was in an interior scene and there was a dream character male with me. This dream character was about 18 years old and had blonde hair. He was a college student. He needed me to have sex with him - I am not sure what our relationship was, but he basically was telling me that he had to have sex with me, but this would mean he would miss college classes and therefore afterwards, it would be necessary for me to speak to his academic advisor/teacher to let them know why he was absent from class. I agreed that I would do this. I saw he had some textbooks with red covers, placed in a pile on a table. I bent over the desk and he had sex with me from behind - it wasn't particularly memorable or 'sexy' and didn't last long. 

Scene 2: A Bus - Day
I was in on a bus and was with a group of dream characters. One of them seemed to be a 'leader' - he was a short, thin white male with gingery-blonde dreadlocks and facial hair. He was dressed a bit like a hippy. It turned out the bus was a 'prostitution bus' which drove around offering sexual services to members of the public. I was now a prostitute on the bus and able to earn some money. I then became aware that the 'leader' (I cannot recall if he had a name - I guess he was our pimp) was interested in me (romantically or sexually, I guess). Someone (I cannot recall who) told me that I should be careful, because this guy's girlfriend was coming soon and she would not be happy that he was interested in me. The bus then stopped outside a big grand white building, with a vast green lawn. I realised that this was a school. The sun was shining brightly and the sky was a brilliant blue. Not only could I see the school, but through the bus window, I could also see a city street and an intersection where the traffic was stopped at some traffic lights. There was a glamorous blonde woman on a bike (static) in the midst of the traffic. When she saw our bus, she came over (riding the bike). She stopped beside my window and was able to talk to me through it without any difficulty. She said in a very bitchy manner: 'You need to cut your hair off because it smells eggy'. I was concerned (because I hate eggs) and thought I needed to get off the bus and wash my hair as soon as possible.

TIME: 01:30 - 11:00 hours (I am not sure when this dream took place - no WB2B)
LUCIDITY: NONE
SPECIAL NOTES: 
  • Cognitive induction techniques, adapted from the MILD Technique & Tholey's Combined Technique to induce a DILD (Dream-Initiate/Induced Lucid Dream) - critical reflection (in conjunction with reality checking - see below); intention; auto-suggestion; affirmations before sleep and during WB2B - 10 minutes prior to sleep; 10 minutes during WB2B 
  • Reality checks (target: 15 - 20 a day); actual: 6 (poor)
  • Wake Back to Bed Method (WB2B) - sleep for approximately 5 - 6 hours (to attain all necessary deep sleep; or where sleep deprived, wake naturally without an alarm), wake for 10 - 15 minutes; perform cognitive techniques; sleep for a further 45 - 90 minutes, during which I will hopefully be in the 'best' REM stage of the sleep cycle for lucid dreaming - no WB2B performed
  • Potential REM Rebound Effect from cannabis smoked recently
  • 100 mg of 'lucid dream supplement' Vitamin B6 (2 x 50 mg pills, taken at midday and just before sleep)

Dream Information:

  • I really hate eggs

Dreamsigns:
  • The situation involving the male dream character who required me to have sex with him and then inform his college teacher why he was absent from class
  • The 'prostitute bus'

Recurrent Dream Themes
  • My hair

Potential Day/Dream Residue:
  • The day before this dream I had watched a TV show about British television shows from the 1970s - and the sexist, racist and inappropriate themes. In one of the clips a 'college student' was telling a man (much older than she - her godfather I believe) that she required him to take her virginity so she could benefit from an experienced older lover
  • A couple of days before this dream, one of the students I am responsible for at university (in my student support role) asked (by text) if I could speak to his academic adviser regarding an extension for an assignment
  • In the last class I taught at university, we were discussing prostitution in relation to a question they had prepared for homework

Waking Thoughts & Emotions:
This dream felt really strange and I woke up feeling positive about having it, despite the strange sexual themes. I think I was happy because this was the first proper sleep and prolonged dream I have had in a number of days, which means that my dream practice is back on track - hopefully if I get enough sleep tonight, I will have another interesting dream to record.

* I think I may have forgotten some of this dream as it seemed that I remembered much more detail immediately upon waking - before I was disturbed from my 'dream recall exercise' (where I lay still in bed, in the same position I wake up in and concentrate solely on my dream memories, fully consolidating them in my mind before I attempt to record them) by my phone text alert. If I recall anything else about this dream, I will record it below.

No comments:

Post a Comment