Thursday 14 January 2016

Dream 543

'I'm Going to Kill You!'
Dream date: 12 January 2016

Day 2 of 14-Day Dream Incubation Experiment
This is Day 2 of my 14-Day Dream Incubation Experiment. Click on the red link to access the article which explains the experiment.

Scene 1: A Bookshop, Location Unknown - Time Unknown
I was with a male dream character who I cannot remember, but who was known to me in the dream. At some stage in the dream - not at the start - I realised that this male was in fact RBA. At first, it wasn't clear and I knew it was not him because when he 'changed' (or my perception of his identity changed) it came as a sudden surprise to me and I thought: 'Oh! It's RBA!' RBA and I were running a bookshop. The books were antique or at least very old and valuable. I looked at the floor - a section of floor which was by the wall. The floor was made of a yellow vinyl. On the floor were a pair of underwear - also yellow in colour (not sure if they were male boxer shorts or female knickers). They were covered in shit, which I found to be disgusting. I said to RBA: 'Don't look at that!' I wondered who left the dirty underwear on the floor of our shop.

Scene 2: An Unknown Seaside Location - Day
I was then in an unknown seaside location, during the day. It was not sunny, but grey and overcast. I was in a little hut on the seafront - it wasn't a beach-hut - it seemed to be a little shack used as a shop or cafe, with a roof and 3-sides, the front being open (so I could see the sea out of it). I was with RBA still, and in the corner of the shack were a group of young males - some of them may have been known to me/us. I noticed that JD was in this group and I became angry. I started shouting: 'Why would you bring him here?' I pushed JD hard in the chest. He tried to say something to me - I think it was supposed to be something friendly to pacify me, but I was not willing to listen to what he had to say or what excuses he had to make. The group of males became rowdy, moving aggressively (pushing/shoving each other etc) and shouting. JD stepped forward - he looked drunk or like he was on drugs as his eyes were really red and wonky looking and his face was sweating. I found that I had a plastic shopping bag in my hands - it was white and green. I put it around JD's neck and started to strangle him - I was also shouting, but I cannot recall what I was saying, other than: 'I'm going to kill you!' JD was struggling. I cannot recall what else happened in this dream.

TIME: 23:30 - 10:00 hours (I am not sure when this dream took place)
LUCIDITY: None
SPECIAL NOTES:  14-Day Dream Incubation Experiment:
  1. MILD Technique 
  2. Tholey's Combined Technique
  3. Dream Incubation methods
  4. Dream Visualisation methods
  5. 100 mg of 'dream supplement' Vitamin B6 taken
  6. 4 Reality Checks
  7. No WB2B

Dream Information:
  • JD is a former friend who I now really dislike as he is not to be trusted - in this dream, my anger at JD was based on my real-life reasons as I remember thinking about the reasons why I didn't like him, while in the dream

Dreamsigns:
  • RBA and I were running a bookshop
  • I trued to murder JD

Recurrent Dream Themes:
  • Bookshops
  • Seaside as a dream scene location

Potential Day/Dream Residue:
  • 4 days before this dream I was talking to RBA and he told me a story about how he found underwear which someone had shit in laying on the ground after a party

Waking Thoughts & Emotions:

I did not have any specific waking thoughts or emotions connected to this dream theme, although I will add that overly violent dreams excite me, rather than bothering or disturbing me. 

* I may have forgotten some aspects of this dream, but if I recall them at a later stage, I will record them below

Interpretation/Analysis:
This dream did not seem to be in any way connected with my dream incubation theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment