Friday 22 January 2016

Dream 548

'Cat Child'
Dream date: 19 January 2016

Day 9 of 14-Day Dream Incubation Experiment
This is Day 9 of my 14-Day Dream Incubation Experiment. Click on the red link to access the article which explains the experiment.

Scene 1: An Unknown Interior, Location Unknown - Time Unknown
I was watching an episode of South Park which featured the 'Scott Tenorman' character. I cannot really recall what happened in this scene as I could only see the action - no screen was in view, it was as if I was watching the animation take place in the same location (unknown) that I was in, although I knew I was watching a TV show.

Scene 2: My Former Childhood Home, Pine Grove Sheringham - Day
I was then in the hallway of my former childhood home, in Pine Grove, Sheringham. I was looking at the bottom stairs. There was another person, or perhaps 2 people with me, but I cannot recall who they were. On the second or third stair was a very small female child - about the size of a cat. The girl seemed to be half human, half cat, with sharp teeth and claws. The face of the child had scratches - as if she had been in a fight. She was curled up - again, resembling a cat. As we looked at the child, it hissed and tried to scratch me with her claws, making me jump back. I wasn't scared, but I was concerned, because I thought the cat-child was a danger which should be removed from the stairs before she could attack someone.

Scene 3: A Rocky Hill, Location Unknown - Day
I then watched a scene happen from a distance. It was an outside location - with a huge hill made out of gravel/rubble (see below).  It was a cloudy day. Walking up the mound/hill (from the left of my vision) was Jessie Wallace, who plays 'Kat Slater/Moon' in Eastenders. Jessie was wearing hiking gear and was carrying a backpack.

TIME: 03:00 - 08:30 hours (I woke up from this dream)
LUCIDITY: None
SPECIAL NOTES:  14-Day Dream Incubation Experiment:
  1. MILD Technique 
  2. Tholey's Combined Technique
  3. Dream Incubation methods
  4. Dream Visualisation methods
  5. 100 mg of 'dream supplement' Vitamin B6 taken
  6. 4 Reality Checks
  7. No WB2B

Dream Information:
  • None of note

Dreamsigns:
  • The cat-child

Recurrent Dream Themes:
  • None of note

Potential Day/Dream Residue:
  • The day before this dream I had a conversation with DL about a documentary (Lost Soul (2014)) RBA had recommended to me (I asked him what his favourite documentary was). He told me it was one about the disastrous making of the movie, The Island of Dr Moreau (1996), starring Marlon Brando and Val Kilmer. I mentioned that there was an actor who was due to play a cat-human hybrid who was fired from the movie production in favour of a midget actor, at the whim of the stars who were creating problems on set. I mentioned to DL that the plot of the movie reminded me of the character 'Dr Mephesto' on South Park, who has a has a homunculus companion, 'Kevin'. The Dr Mephesto character is actually based on 'Dr Moreau' (played by Brando). I then referenced the South Park episode, 'Cartman's Mom is a Dirty Slut' in which Dr Mephesto tried to help Cartman find out the identity of his father by DNA testing. This led me to mention 'Scott Tenorman'. 
  • The day before this dream I had read an online article about celebrities with 'freak' body parts - in particular. the fact Ke$ha was born with a 'tail' (an extra section of spine) which had to be removed.
  • The day before this dream I saw the Juergen Teller photograph of Kim Kardashian reclining on a pile of rubble (see below) which was released last year.

Waking Thoughts & Emotions:

This was such a strange dream - and was quite complex in the symbolism, particularly relating to cats. The influence of day residue was also very clear in this dream.

Interpretation/Analysis:
This dream does not appear to be related to the theme of my Dream Incubation Experiment in any way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment