Saturday 23 January 2016

Dream 550

'My Cousins are Dead'
Dream date: 21 January 2016

Day 11 of 14-Day Dream Incubation Experiment
This is Day 11 of my 14-Day Dream Incubation Experiment. Click on the red link to access the article which explains the experiment.

Scene 1: An Unknown Interior, Sheringham - Time Unknown
I was in an interior - a domestic premises, although I do not recognise it from real-life. I knew it was Sheringham - the town where my family live because various members of my family who live in that area were present. I think I was in a kitchen, as there was a dining table (dark wood). The room was dimly lit. I received a telephone call on a landline phone. I was told - I am not sure by whom - that 3 of my cousins (BH, BJ and BD) were dead. There were no other details. I did not feel upset - because the 3 cousins were actually second cousins, 2 of whom I have not seen in a long time. I was quite shocked however, and told my mum - in a sense, it seemed that I was attention-seeking and looking for sympathy. My mum said that it 'did not matter' because these were her first cousins, not mine and it shouldn't affect me. 

I cannot recall anything else about this dream.

TIME: 03:30 - 09:30 hours (I woke up from this dream when my alarm clock sounded)
LUCIDITY: None
SPECIAL NOTES:  14-Day Dream Incubation Experiment:
  1. MILD Technique 
  2. Tholey's Combined Technique
  3. Dream Incubation methods
  4. Dream Visualisation methods
  5. 100 mg of 'dream supplement' Vitamin B6 taken
  6. 4 Reality Checks
  7. No WB2B

Dream Information:
  • None of note

Dreamsigns:
  • None of note

Recurrent Dream Themes:
  • None of note

Potential Day/Dream Residue:
  • None of note

Waking Thoughts & Emotions:

I did not have any particular waking thoughts or emotions about this dream.

* I have definitely forgotten some aspects of this dream. If I recall anything else at a later stage, I will record it below

Interpretation/Analysis:
This dream does not appear to be related to the theme of my Dream Incubation Experiment in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment