Sunday 14 February 2016

Dream 562

'Idris Elba Visit'
Dream date: 11 February 2016

Scene 1: A Pond/Lake - Day
I was standing on some grass near a pond/lake. I was with someone who I later recognised as Idris Elba (I cannot recall the precise moment I recognised that it was him). We were supposed to perform a task, which was causing me some anxiety, and Idris Elba was trying to ease my mind and convince me it would be safe. We performed the task - it was taking some black rectangular objects (which reminded me of i-Pads in size and shape) and then tying them with ropes and diving down into the pond/lake while holding them. I went under the water - it was clear and blue below the surface, but I did not experience the 'wetness' of the water in the dream. We did this several times - I am unclear as to what the purpose was.

Scene 2: A Cafe - Day
I was then in a cafe, at the cash register when I noticed my friend, ADT was behind me in the queue. I suddenly realised I had forgotten to reply to a message he had sent me (in real-life) about my availability to meet up with him when he has a forthcoming holiday from work. I was anxious to tell him that I wanted him to visit. I looked at my phone screen and noticed it was cracked badly. I was comparing this broken screen to someone else's perfect one and thinking that it was careless of me to break it when I had so long left on my contract and could not afford to get it fixed. The cracked screen cut my fingers every time I tried to use the touchscreen (although I did not feel the pain in the dream).

TIME: 04:00 - 12:00 hours (I woke up from this dream)
LUCIDITY: NO
SPECIAL NOTES: NONE OF NOTE

Dream Information: None of note

Dreamsigns:
  • The bizarre task I was performing with celebrity Idris Elba

Recurrent Dream Themes:
  • None of note

Potential Day/Dream Residue:
  • Before I went to sleep I saw an online article about Idris Elba
  • The day before this dream I was with one of my students who had a very cracked phone screen - I was watching him scroll through emails to find some information we needed

Waking Thoughts & Emotions:
This dream was more interesting to dream than it was to recall afterwards, when awake. This is common for me. I often perceive the dream as exciting and stimulating when dreaming it and then realise it wasn't quite as good as I experienced it when I think back upon waking.

* I may have forgotten some parts of this dream. If I recall anything further, I will record it below.

No comments:

Post a Comment