Friday 4 March 2016

Dream 573

'Cockblocked'
Dream date: 1 March 2016

This is Day 2 of my Dream Incubation Experiment, which you can access by clicking HERE.

Scene 1: A Small Bedroom, Location Unknown - Day
I do not recall the start of the dream, although I think I did when I first woke up as I remember running through the dream in my mind, trying to get the sequence of events in order. 

I saw either EB1 or JD (both former male friends) in 'the Square' (the central location of my university campus) and was trying to avoid him, hoping he would not see me, even though I was only standing a short distance away. 

Some further action happened and I was persuaded by RBA to join him in a bedroom. The bedroom was dark and it was so small only a single bed could fit in it. I think it may have been the spare bedroom (which was used by my Stepbrother when he lived with my Mum and Stepdad - his Dad - during our childhood/teenage years) in my former home in Pine Grove, as the layout of the room (the position of the door and windows) was the same. RBA wanted to have sex with me, but in the dream I felt hesitant, although I am unsure of the reason why. I laid down on the bed, on my left side, with my back to the wall, so I was facing RBA who was standing beside the bed. He started to undo his jeans, to take them off.

Just as RBA was about to get undressed (and presumably have sex with me), the door to the room opened and I saw my Mum and PS in the doorway. My Mum said something. I was annoyed that they interrupted us at the wrong time. RBA was standing behind my Mum. He waved a piece of paper at me, which I knew was a contract of some kind. He said: 'You need to pay back the money you owe me!' I thought it was rude of him to come and ask for the money right now, and ruin the mood.

I cannot recall anything else about this dream.

TIME: 22:30 - 07:30 hours (I woke up from this dream)
LUCIDITY: NO
SPECIAL NOTES: NONE OF NOTE

Dream Information:
  • None of note

Dreamsigns:
  • PS was with my Mum in my former childhood home

Recurrent Dream Themes:

  • None of note

Potential Day/Dream Residue:

  • I have never seen RBA wear jeans in memory - I was thinking how he always wears tracksuits, this being something I noticed as tracksuits are one of my favourite items of clothing on males and females - RBA and I once discussed the fact he always wears tracksuit bottoms (they don't restrict movement as much as jeans)
  • The day before this dream a friend of mine had messaged me asking for advice about a small claim regarding a debt owed to him by a friend
  • I currently owe DL some money, although I always pay money I am lent back within the same week, so was not anxious about this

Waking Thoughts & Emotions:
This dream was frustrating in the sense that it would have been a sex dream had it not been for the disturbance by my Mum and ex-boyfriend, PS. 

* I have forgotten some parts of this dream, but if I remember anything else I will record it below.

No comments:

Post a Comment