Monday 14 March 2016

Dream 583

'Red Hair'
Dream date: 13 March 2016

This is Day 14 of my Dream Incubation Experiment. I did not recall a dream from Day 13 (12 March 2016). You can read the details and methodology of my latest Dream Incubation Experiment by clicking HERE.

Scene 1: A Domestic Interior (Location Unknown) - Day
I was in a domestic interior - it looked like a bedroom or a bedsit flat. The room was filled with normal furniture and possessions, and there was a island counter in the centre of the room, which split the room in half. I am not sure who lived in this location, as it was not my home - I was visiting. I was with a male dream character who was someone I know in real-life, but cannot identify from the dream. This male and I were discussing a female Chinese student, who was also in the room. Something had happened to her family - a natural disaster or accident, which meant that they were unable to send her money. We were both discussing this situation in sympathetic tones. There were 3 Chinese females in the room - 2 were seated at the island counter in front of me. The third was the female who had suffered the 'family tragedy'. She had bright red dyed hair. I admired her hair and thought to myself: 'I wonder how she bleached her naturally black hair in order to dye it red, because whenever I used to do this, it took 3 bleaches to strip out the dark colour'. I decided I wanted to dye my own hair red again, but was worried that - based on my previous, real-life memory of doing this - the red hair dye would come out of my hair whenever it got wet, leaving stains on my clothing. I decided to just dye a section of my hair red at the front, as this would be easier to manage. 

I then saw myself in the third-person. I was lifting up my hair at the back and I had a large bald patch. 

TIME: 06:30 - 12:30 hours (I woke up from this dream)
LUCIDITY: NO
SPECIAL NOTES: NONE OF NOTE

Dream Information:
  • None of note

Dreamsigns:
  • I saw myself in the third-person perspective

Recurrent Dream Themes:
  • None of note

Potential Day/Dream Residue:
  • The day before this dream I was talking to DL about how I used to have bright red hair and how I once tried to bleach the dye out, leaving it a weird peach colour. I told him my red hair had been as bright as Rihanna's had been a few years ago (see image below). I also asked him what he thought of my current hair - I had used a deep cherry red dye, but it had only shown up on the roots (because that was 'new' natural undyed hair, whereas the rest of my hair would still have the remnants of the navy blue/black dye I usually use). DL said it looked like I intended it to be that way and it looked fine. This discussion took place while we were watching AMY (2015) - the documentary film about Amy Winehouse. Just before I went to sleep and had this dream, I had been re-watching a section of the documentary again
  • The day after this dream, I washed my hair and the current cherry red dye I have in it made the bath water bright red

Waking Thoughts & Emotions:
This dream was not linked to my Dream Incubation Experiment, and I have forgotten some of what happened - I think I recalled further details about the Chinese girl's family tragedy and this was the 'main theme' of the dream, although I cannot remember enough about what happened to describe it in any further detail.

* I have forgotten some aspects of this dream, but if I recall them subsequently, I will record them below.

No comments:

Post a Comment