Wednesday 16 March 2016

Dream 584

'Living with a Psycho'
Dream date: 14 March 2016

This is Day 15 of my Dream Incubation Experiment. You can read the details and methodology of my latest Dream Incubation Experiment by clicking HERE.

This dream was so frustrating! It was a very relevant dream to my Dream Incubation Experiment - I was being forced to live with a child-killing psychopath! Unfortunately, as soon as I woke up and was consolidating my dream memory, ready to record it, I received a call on my mobile phone, which distracted me, and I forgot most of the details of the dream!

Scene 1: A Bedroom (Location Unknown) - Time Unknown
I was in a bedroom, which was large and quite dark, although I am not sure if it was day or night. Everything just looked dimly lit. There were a number of beds in the room, all of them with grey bed covers. There was a male dream character with me - I cannot describe what he looked like, as I cannot remember, but he was quite young, perhaps in his 30s or so. He had a hostile personality. I was aware he was my room-mate and we both lived in the bedroom together. I was also aware that he was a psychopathic child-murderer and was an evil, horrible person, but I had no choice but to live with him. He was telling me that I had to sleep in the bed what he chose for me, despite the fact there were many available beds in the room, and only he and I lived there. He was saying things to me which made me hate him more - he was so nasty and vicious, and my knowledge of his criminal background made me want to escape from him and have him arrested by the police, but I was resigned to the fact I had to remain in the bedroom, living with him. There was a lot of conversation - an argument - although not violent. I cannot remember what was said. At some point another dream character entered the room and as I looked towards the doorway, I became aware that the bedroom was just a larger version of my childhood bedroom in my former home in Pine Grove, Sheringham. This was a very clear thought. I cannot recall anything else about this scene.

Scene 2: A Small Grocery Store (Location Unknown) - Night
I was then in a small grocery store - it actually looked (in lay-out) very much like the one on the road opposite my former childhood home in Pine Grove, other than the cashier was positioned in a slightly different location in relation to the doorway. I was aware that this was not the same real-life shop, because I was on a 'university campus' - although I don't think it was my real-life university either. It was night and I was in the shop with another dream character - a male. I am not sure who it was, but it was someone I know in real-life, an actual friend of mine. We were browsing the produce in the store, looking at snack foods. I then heard a familiar voice and looked up to see EB (a former friend) was at the cashier's till, waiting to pay for some alcoholic drinks. I was aware that he would need my 'ID card' to make the purchase - as only people attending the university could purchase alcohol from this shop. This was despite EB not appearing to know I was actually in the shop - because the shelf I was looking at was behind him, so I was not in his field of vision. I quickly ran over to a tall stand-up freezer unit - and crouched down beside it, 'hiding' from EB. My companion male dream character asked what I was doing, so I told him. I then watched EB - the cashier refused to serve him without someone's ID to validate him. EB was arguing, but to no avail. Suddenly, the bottles of alcohol he was still holding in each hand shot a stream of liquid into the air, like an ejaculating penis.

TIME: 02:30 - 10:30 hours (I woke up from this dream)
LUCIDITY: NO
SPECIAL NOTES: NONE OF NOTE

Dream Information:
  • In real-life, at my university, the campus is open to public - but if you want to visit the student union bar, you must be accompanied by a student with a campus ID card, due to a change in rules a couple of years ago - EB used to come to visit me and go to the bar, but needed me to vouch for him as a visitor before he could buy a drink - although they don't actually police this system rigorously at all

Dreamsigns:
  • I was being forced to live with a psychopathic child-killer
Recurrent Dream Themes:
  • Red hair - EB has very ginger hair

Potential Day/Dream Residue:
  • The day before this dream I received a message on Facebook from JN, a friend of EB, whose house we used to visit when I was friends with EB. JN wanted me to go round and hang out with him - he has asked me previously, but I had been too busy with my studies/work. I had concerns EB would be there and I would be forced to talk to him - even though I am confrontational, I think it would be a pointless endeavour, given once my friendship is over with someone, I cut them out of my life ruthlessly (not a necessarily positive trait, but I have to be really pushed to my limits to break the friendship in the first place, it's not a decision taken lightly). EB was a very negative influence in my life, even though he was my best friend
  • The day before this dream, I posted a funny image of a 'geoduck' on my Facebook (because it looks like a huge penis, and in the image - posted below - it looks like it is spraying semen). This resulted in a number of men thinking it was a penis, getting a little bit aroused (no idea - don't ask) and started messaging me in sexually harassing ways

Waking Thoughts & Emotions:
This dream was so frustrating, because it was fairly relevant to my Dream Incubation Experiment, yet I forgot many many details. Again, it is interesting to note that I was not the serial killer and I was very distressed by being in the presence of another person, who was a serial killer. This dream was not experienced as a nightmare and was not scary.

* I have forgotten many aspects of this dream, but if I recall them subsequently, I will record them below.

No comments:

Post a Comment