Friday 20 May 2016

Dream 633

'Razor Cut'
Date: 19 May 2016
Time: 06:30 - 14:30 (I woke up from this dream - naturally)
Type of dream: Normal/non-lucid
Dream recall: Moderate recall of a vivid dream

Scene 1: A Leisure Centre (Location Unknown) - Day
I was in a leisure centre with a number of dream characters, some of whom were known to me (from high school in Sheringham) and some of whom were dream character friends. I saw a huge swimming pool which was part of the leisure centre. In the pool was a child of around 1 - 2 years old, wearing armbands, but looking like he might drown, This child was black, with Afro hair. His armbands were red. Someone told me - or I knew - that the child's mother was a young woman called 'Yeti', who I perceived to be a small, SE Asian woman who has been my friend on Facebook, then deleted me (in the dream, not based on real life people/events). In my mind'e eye, 'Yeti' looked like  Russian doll - and was a bad mother. I decided to get into the water and 'save' the child from drowning. I got into the water and held onto both of the child's arms to steady him. He said to me: 'Don't let me go!'

I went to the foyer of the leisure centre, which looked very familiar to somewhere I have been in real life - like the waiting area of a takeaway - perhaps the former Chinese Takeaway 'Peking' when my ex-boyfriend, HL used to work behind the counter). The lights were very bright here, and through the large windows, I could see it was nigh outside. My ex-boyfriend, SL ran in. He was very obviously drunk as he was unsteady on his feet and laughing. SL was shaving off his eyebrows. I grabbed hold of the hand which had the razor in it, and tried to take it away. As we struggled from the razor, we ended up outside the leisure centre, in the dark street. SL twisted his hand and managed to cause me to cut my palm - just where my palm meets my fingers. I looked at the cut, which seemed to be immediately partially healed. I said to SL: 'You cut me on the razor' but SL was too drunk to care.

I cannot remember what else happened in this dream.

Extra Information: None of note

Recurrent Dream Themes: None of note

Dreamsigns: None of note

Day Residue:
  • The day before this dream I had a passing thought of HL and the fact he is now a business owner of a local takeaway called 'East'

Waking Reactions: 
I did not have any particular reactions to this dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment