Sunday 29 May 2016

Dream 641

'Face-Swap'
Date: 28 May 2016
Time: 04:00 - 10:00 (I woke up from this dream due to an alarm clock)
Type of dream: Dream fragment
Dream recall: Weak recall

Scene 1: An Exterior Location (Unknown) - Day
I was in an exterior location - it seemed to be some seating outside in the sunshine, where there were other dream characters (I think they were unknown to me in the dream and real life) also present. I then was able to see myself in third-person perspective, alongside another female, who was almost a hologram - she was like a see-through ghost version of herself. I cannot describe what she looked like, other than 'ghostly'. I cannot remember if I looked different to how I normally do in real life - or I didn't notice in the dream. 

It seemed like electricity running down the body of the dream character and myself (in third-person perspective), from the head to the feet, with the bolts of electricity being yellow and horizontal, crackling like lightening. This electricity caused our faces to swap bodies - the faces were superimposed for each, like a mask.

Extra Information: None of note

Recurrent Dream Themes: 

  • Holographic imagery

Dreamsigns: 
  • The whole dream fragment was a dreamsign

Day Residue: 
  • The day of this dream I downloaded a Face-Swap app on my phone, but I couldn't get it to work properly

Waking Reactions: 
This dream was largely based on recognisable Day Residue. I think there was more to this dream than I can recall, but nothing more has come back to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment