Tuesday 14 June 2016

Dream 651

'Meeting Hitler'
Date: 12 June 2016
Time: 22:00 - 08:30  (I woke up from this dream due to an alarm)
Type of dream: Dream fragment
Dream recall: Moderate/weak recall

Scene 1: An Interior (Location Unknown) - Time Unknown
The only part of this dream I can recall is this one scene. I was in a room, lit by a yellow light. I was standing at the bottom of a flight of winding white stairs. Suddenly, Adolf Hitler - dressed in military uniform, looking exactly as he did in real life, started to come down the stairs towards me, pausing theatrically (he was posing) in the middle of the stairs, where there was a larger stair (this is apparently termed a 'kite winder' in architecture - I just researched this, so I could explain!) He was holding a gun, which also looked white. I was feeling anxious and panicked to be in the same environment as Hitler. However, he came down the stairs to join me on the ground and put away his gun. He spoke to me, and I realised he was no threat and in fact was being pleasant, which stopped me feeling scared. I cannot recall what else happened. 

Extra Information: None of note

Recurrent Dream Themes: 

  • None of note

Dreamsigns: 
  • Meeting Hitler

Day Residue: 

Waking Reactions: 
I have forgotten some elements of this dream, which was not a very nice one, as I was meeting Hitler, who is a dream character I would imagine most people would be horrified to meet and chat to in a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment