Tuesday 14 June 2016

Dream 652

'My Thai Boyfriend'
Date: 13 June 2016
Time: 22:30 - 06:00  (I woke up from this dream due to a Facebook Messenger notification on my phone)
Type of dream: Vivid dream
Dream recall: Moderate recall

Scene 1: Interior (Location Unknown) - Day
This dream was quite vivid, but I was awoken suddenly by a Facebook message notification alert on my phone, and I responded to that message before trying to recall my dream, resulting in some lost dream memories. 

I was with my Mum, but I am not sure exactly where we were, although I think it was an interior. PS - or another ex-boyfriend or love interest was either present, or coming to see me. My Mum told me that she had informed PS that I had 'sucked [male name - cannot recall who]'s dick' and that PS was angry and would not be coming. She also informed me during the conversation that she had caused spam to be posted in the comments section of every page of this Blog - I was aware that this spam was actually personal/private information relating to me, and would be hostile or obscene in nature. I was keen to get back home, check my Blog and remove any bad content posted by other people. I wondered why my Mum would do this to me. There was an argument which became very aggressive.

There was some events involving a birthday cake.

Scene 2: My Boyfriend's House (Location Unknown) - Day
I was then going to visit my new boyfriend (in the dream, not real life). He lived in a large mansion, with big security gates. I was accompanied on my journey to his house by my Nan, who waited outside the security gates while I entered. My boyfriend's family were home - I recall his mum and his grandfather in particular. I was told that my boyfriend was Thai - I had to specifically be told this fact, I didn't know before I was told, even though he did look Thai in the dream. This scene continued for longer and had much more detail, but I cannot recall what happened.

I think that there was more action/events to this dream, but I cannot recall anything else at present. If I recall anything else, I will record it below.

Extra Information: None of note

Recurrent Dream Themes: 

  • Arguments or falling out with close family members

Dreamsigns: 
  • The actions of my Mum

Day Residue: 
  • The day of this dream I read an article about Chrissy Teigen, which included a photograph of her mother who is Thai
  • A few days before this dream I told DL about a previous short 'hookup' with a boy who was from Thailand
  • The day of this dream, I saw someone post a reference to 'Thai ladyboy whore' on a page I follow on Facebook 

Waking Reactions: 
I have forgotten some elements of this dream, which seemed quite a lot longer and more complex as I woke up from it. I wish I could remember more about this dream, as I actually enjoyed it - at least I enjoyed it within the context of the whole dream, not necessarily the parts I have recalled here, which seem either negative or banal in how I have described them. I feel like some forgotten elements of this dream are likely to come back to me at some point as the dream was quite vivid, so I will update this post if I recall anything further. 

No comments:

Post a Comment