Friday 9 September 2016

Dream 690

'Red Hair'
Date: 1 September 2016
Time: 21:30 - 06:30 (I woke up from this dream naturally) 
Type of dream: Dream fragments
Dream recall: Weak recall

This dream is part of my Dream Incubation Experiment - Eminem / Marshall Mathers III Dream - click HERE (post will open in a new window) to see the details of this Dream Incubation Experiment, including the methodology and results of previous Dream Incubation Experiments.

Scene 1: An Unknown Interior - Time Unknown
I saw myself in third-person perspective from behind - my hair was dyed an orange-red colour and was very straight.

Playing cards

My university colleagues

I cannot recall what else happened in this dream.

Extra Information: 
None of note

Recurrent Dream Themes: 

  • None of note

Dreamsigns: 
  • I saw myself in third-person perspective, with different hair

Day Residue: 
  • None of note

Waking Reactions: 
This dream did not reference my Dream Incubation Experiment or Eminem. I cannot recall enough about this dream to comment on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment