Thursday 29 September 2016

Dream 704

'Kanye's Fatal Accident'
Date: 25 September 2016
Time: 21:00 - 11:00 (Long sleep due to exhaustion - I woke up from this dream naturally)
Type of dream: Normal dream
Dream recall: Weak/normal recall

This dream is part of my Dream Incubation Experiment - Eminem / Marshall Mathers III Dream - click HERE (post will open in a new window) to see the details of this Dream Incubation Experiment, including the methodology and results of previous Dream Incubation Experiments.

Scene 1: Unknown Exterior Location - Day
The first scene took place outside, but I cannot recall where the scene was - it may have been near the beach. There was something to do with RBA - a task that I was allocated. I was looking at rows of white boxes (or some other square objects) lined up on the ground. These were associated with RBA in some way. I cannot recall actually seeing him in the dream.

I was with other dream characters when I saw Kanye West approach from the left side. He was wearing black leather and his whole chest/stomach (his midsection) was on fire - burning down to the internal organs, so his torso was both burning and hollowed out. I was aware that an accident had happened while Kanye was filming the video for 'Touch the Sky' feat. Lupe Fiasco from the Late Registration (2005) album (note that the producer on this track was Just Blaze!) I knew Kanye was going to die from his injuries.

I saw my former friend EB - he looked older and his hair was slightly longer than usual.

Scene 2: An Unknown Interior - Time Unknown
I had decided to do a second PhD - in English Literature. I wanted to research female confessional poets - Sylvia Plath and Anne Sexton. I was worried about whether I would get funding, but soon found out that I was successful and I would be able to continue with my education. I was really happy about this. 

I cannot recall anything else about this dream, but I think there are some details I have forgotten. 

Extra Information: 
None of note

Recurrent Dream Themes: 

  • None of note

Dreamsigns: 
  • The task involving RBA was abstract and not based in reality
  • The scene with Kanye West - who was filming a music video which was actually released in 2006

Day Residue: 
  • I had been thinking about my PhD and how I would be able to continue my career in academia

Waking Reactions: 
This dream did not reference my Dream Incubation Experiment or Eminem. Much of my recall of this dream was in partial scenes or fragments. I have forgotten some aspects of this dream but if I recall anything further about this dream, I will record it below.

No comments:

Post a Comment