Saturday 1 October 2016

Dream 705 (NSFW)

'£5 for a Long Hug'
Date: 1 October 2016
Time: 18:30 - 21:00 (Afternoon Nap - I woke up from this dream naturally)
Type of dream: Normal dream
Dream recall: Normal recall

This dream is part of my Dream Incubation Experiment - Eminem / Marshall Mathers III Dream - click HERE (post will open in a new window) to see the details of this Dream Incubation Experiment, including the methodology and results of previous Dream Incubation Experiments.

Scene 1: Unknown Interior Location - Time Unknown
Someone - a male known to me in real life - was a heroin addict. I cannot recall much about this scene. I was worried about my friend. There was some cannabis which I saw, although I am not sure who it belonged to. 

I saw a huge penis - it was human-sized and did not appear to be connected to a person, although I may have been looking at a large photograph or an image on screen. The penis was yellow and scaly, with a very large tip, which was deformed looking. This was disgusting. The penis started ejaculating. The semen dripped down the shaft of the penis - it was white and bubbly looking.

Scene 2: A Shop - Time Unknown
I cannot recall the context for this scene, but I had to go somewhere - I think it was for a social event, or something that I actually wanted to do. RBA was present in this dreamscene, but I cannot recall at what point he came into the action. I had packed a number of bags. Other dream characters were present, but I cannot recall what was happening. I think my Mum was involved.

I - and some of the dream characters involved in this scene (all people I knew from real life) were in a building, which had a little shop in the corner of the main room, which was dark. The shop was in a small room in the corner of the main one, with a counter. The shop keeper was a fat middle-aged man, wearing a white apron. He had grey-brown hair and a beard. I went to the shop counter and was shown a colourful leaflet, which unfolded into a longer document. I cannot recall what this leaflet said, but I read it and found it significant in the dream. The shop keeper then offered me a small amount of cash for a kiss on the cheek, so I said: 'Yes' to this offer because I needed more money for my trip/event.

A short while later (same day), I decided to go back to the shop counter. I was going back to see if I could 'earn' more cash. This time the shop keeper held up a piece of paper, on which was handwritten in pencil; '£5 for a long hug'. I considered this for a moment, because I am not a fan of hugs (with some exceptions), then decided that it was a good deal. I went round the corner to a doorway which led me into the shop unit, which was more brightly lit than the main room. The direct area between the staff door to the shop and the counter was a storage space where the stock was kept, and also items belonging to the shop keeper. He told me to step back into the corner, so that we would not be seen by any customers coming to the counter (the shop area was very small). He then indicated for me to hug him. I saw he was wearing jeans. As soon as I hugged him - for only a couple of seconds - I could feel his erect penis against my leg and he made a noise and spasmed, indicating he had immediately orgasmed (while fully clothed). I pulled back to see if there was a wet patch on my clothing/thigh. At this point I noticed I was wearing a beige miniskirt with a matching rope-like belt. There was no wet patch on my leg, but the shop keeper seemed worried and said that he would pay my cleaning bill. I told him not to worry, as my skirt was clean. I accepted the £ payment, thinking how easy it would be to get more money from him in future. 

Scene 3: A TV Studio - Time Unknown
I saw a TV studio, where a quiz/talk show was being filmed. The entire set was blue, and there was a male host - a white adult man in a dark suit and tie - standing at a podium in the centre of the stage, the floor of which was white. He showed a video (projected on a big screen behind him, which had previously looked like a blue background) of a woman's bare legs in high heeled shoes, while she leaned against a railing in an outside location. 

When the scene cut back to the host in the studio, he was walking back to his podium on stage from the audience seating area - so it appeared he had been talking to members of the audience. The host was drinking a carton of orange juice through a straw. He said: 'They should let all hosts drink like this on TV' and I got the impression he was breaking the rules. He then showed another video on the screen. This was an image of a computer display, although everything was blank and white, other than the address bar, where instead of a URL, there was numbers counting down from 17000 - it looked like this: 17000/17000, then 16999/17000, then 16998/17000. It was as if something was loading on the screen. I thought it would take ages to count down, but the numbers started counting down more quickly, until 0/17000 was shown. I felt relief as this had taken only a moment. The numbers then started increasing from zero - counting back up to 17000. 

I cannot recall anything else about this dream, but I think there are some details I have forgotten. 

Extra Information: 
None of note

Recurrent Dream Themes: 

  • None of note

Dreamsigns: 
  • The fact I would hug strangers for £5 and be happy about this arrangement
  • The TV show in Scene 3

Day Residue: 
  • The day of this dream I had been watching a documentary on drug addiction
  • I received a Facebook message from RBA just before I went to sleep
  • The day of this dream I had been discussing male/female strippers with DL. We then discussed penises
  • The day of this dream - just before I went to sleep, LD2 gave me a hug because I was doing him a favour. He mentioned that he knew that I did not like hugs. The truth is, I don't, but I do actually like occasional hugs from my closest friends, LD2, DL and RBA, because they are different and special to me - and therefore I guess there are some people who I like hugging (no payment necessary from them ha ha!)

Waking Reactions: 
This dream did not reference my Dream Incubation Experiment or Eminem. Despite the content being bizarre and quite disgusting at times, I actually enjoyed having this dream as it was so weird and had a lot of references to pensises, one of which was deformed. The physical sensation of the shop keeper's erect penis and him ejaculating against my thigh was very prominent within the dream. I think that I have forgotten a lot of information about  this dream but if I recall anything further about this dream, I will record it below.

No comments:

Post a Comment