Friday 7 October 2016

Dream 707

'FV, the Drug Dealer'
Date: 4 October 2016
Time: 15:00 - 17:00 (Afternoon Nap - I woke up from this dream naturally)
Type of dream: Normal dream
Dream recall: Normal recall

This dream is part of my Dream Incubation Experiment - Eminem / Marshall Mathers III Dream - click HERE (post will open in a new window) to see the details of this Dream Incubation Experiment, including the methodology and results of previous Dream Incubation Experiments.

Scene 1: My House in Norwich - Day
I was in my new home in Norwich (on my university campus), where I live with my friend, SC. SC and I were in the lounge, where we have a window seat. In the dream, this window seat was much longer and had a corner section. The seating was red leather, instead of the real life grey. I was standing in the corner. 

Our mutual friend and colleague, FV came round and walked over to me. He said he was delivering some cannabis to me and handed me several cling-filmed quantities (I think they were '8ths' or 2g scores). I was confused and wondered if FV was a drug dealer. FV was trying to get me to keep the drug selling secret from SC. 

I called DL on the phone and asked if he knew FV was selling cannabis and DL told me that he did know and hoped that I had taken some from him because he was relying on this transaction. 

I cannot recall anything else about this dream, but I think there are some details I have forgotten. 

Extra Information: 
None of note

Recurrent Dream Themes: 

  • None of note

Dreamsigns: 
  • FV was a drug dealer 

Day Residue: 
  • Shortly before this dream, FV had come round to our house to discuss work-related business. At the precise point he rang the doorbell I had been talking about prescription drugs with SC in the lounge

Waking Reactions: 
This dream did not reference my Dream Incubation Experiment or Eminem. I didn't really have many waking reactions to this dream as it was so brief, taking place during a short nap. When I woke up from it, I was surprised I had such a vivid dream during that nap as I had not intended on falling asleep (I was just laying on my bed watching a TV show online) and did not recall having done so, until I woke up having had a dream. I think that I have forgotten a small amount of information about this dream but if I recall anything further about this dream, I will record it below.

No comments:

Post a Comment