Monday 28 November 2016

Dream 732

'Falling from Great Heights & Sexy Boys'
Date: 27 November 2016
Time: 22:00 - 03:00 (I woke up from this dream naturally)
Type of dream: Vivid dream
Dream recall: Strong recall

This dream is part of my Dream Incubation Experiment - where I ask my subconscious mind: WHAT DOES MY HEART DESIRE? You can read the introductory post (and watch the accompanying Youtube video by clicking HERE - opens in new window)

Scene 1: A Family Home, Location Unknown - Day
I was in a family home - it belonged to a son and his mother. My Mum was also present. The son was a young adult, white with blonde hair. He reminded me of ED2. I knew he was younger than me. His mother was a middle-aged blonde woman. 

I really wanted to have sex with the son, who I will refer to as ED2 for ease, as I believe strongly that this was who the dream character was based on. I was trying to get some alone time with him in a messy bedroom which had a double bed and a large wardrobe/cupboard in the corner. However, we kept being interrupted by his male friends (of a similar age to himself) and our respective mothers. This was frustrating and we discussed it. I could see that his penis was erect through the tracksuit bottoms he was wearing (my favourite item of clothing on a male, as I have mentioned before). 

At some point in the dream I realised that the family home was in a former hotel building. I had been standing in the upstairs hallways and seen a number of doors leading off to what would have been hotel room bedrooms. 

I told ED2's mother that I wanted to be alone with her son. She said that he was going off to attend some kind of college and his friends were there to collect him. It seemed like she was 'cockblocking' me - or at least that is how I perceived it. This made me unhappy and I left the house to go for a walk. 

I was aware that it was daytime now. I was standing on a grassy bank, which at first seemed to be safe. I could see that there was a steep drop on one side and some buildings on the other. I tried to stay away from the edge of the grassy bank, but I couldn't help myself - I found myself right on the edge, falling. It was as if I couldn't stop myself rushing headfirst into the danger I was keen to avoid. Something compelled me to go towards the edge, which was out of my control and against all of my judgment. I cannot explain how this happened, but as soon as I saw the edge, and the huge drop to the ground below, falling felt inevitable.

I fell a huge distance - maybe 100 meters or more - the height of a tall building at least, if not more. The fall seemed to last for a long time and I was able to think about how horrible the feeling was and be worried about the impact. I landed on some sand. There were concrete pillars, which I had managed to avoid falling into around me (I have tried to find some images to illustrate this, as it was so vivid and clear to me in the dream and I recall looking around my environment while I was laying on the ground). I guess I would describe the area as 'underneath a viaduct' - even though I did not see the top part when I fell. 

I felt no pain on the impact - in fact it felt quite soft. The environment reminded me of my university campus. At the edge of the sandy area where the pillars were, there were grassy fields and a row of terraced houses. The first thing I did - in surprise at the soft landing - was remain laying on my back, trying to move all of my limbs. I was able to move all of them, with no pain, and therefore thought that I was lucky to escape injury. I got to my feet. I realised that there were spectators watching me - in shock/horror - from all of the windows of the surrounding terraced houses. I waved at them to reassure them that I was absolutely fine. I felt strong and indestructible and was amazed at my lack of pain or harm caused.

I then touched the back of my right arm - just above the elbow. I couldn't see what was there, but I felt something stuck to my arm, which I assumed was some plastic. It didn't hurt, so I tried to pull this hard thing off my skin, but could not. I was confused. My Mum approached me, looking very worried. I asked her: 'Is this my arm bone?' referring to the hard thing stuck to my skin. My Mum said that it was - my bone was sticking through my arm. She said - trying to stay calm - 'I'll phone for an emergency ambulance'. I did not want an ambulance. I said: 'All ambulances are emergency ones'. I thought the arm injury was an inconvenience. 

I found myself back in the family home from before. I no longer had the arm injury - or at least there was no indication of it. I was back, hoping to have sex with ED2. At one point we were in the bedroom, about to have sex (we were kissing and engaging in foreplay, while dressed) - when about 3 - 4 of his male friends burst out of the wardrobe in the room, where they had been hiding. I felt really annoyed and frustrated by this. We stopped and ED2 went into a different room with his friends, telling me he would be back shortly.

I cannot recall what else happened in this scene, but I think I have forgotten some of the details. 

There were some dream fragments, which I cannot quite recall. They involved snakes - in a fearful way; and me checking an ATM and seeing that I had £200+ in my bank account, which surprised me as I expected far less.

Extra Information: 
None of note

Recurrent Dream Themes: 

  • My Mum as a dream character
  • Wild animals

Dreamsigns: 
  • The fall would have probably killed me or caused me to become paralysed

Day Residue: 
  • On the day of this dream I had been discussing sex with a couple of my male friends
  • On the day of this dream I had mentioned (in a Youtube video about Dreams 726 - 731- click HERE for link to this video which will open in a new window) about my fear of heights and falling which is something from my waking life which transfers to my dreams
  • The day before this dream I had seen a random guy on my Facebook friends list who had his arm amputated - or lost - from what I assume was an accident
  • I was getting paid at midnight, when my scholarship goes into my bank account

Waking Reactions: 
This was a very frustrating dream, which 'blue-balled' me (or whatever the female equivalent of this is). I was so keen to just have sex with ED2, and this could not happen. The most interesting part of this dream - and the scariest/worst part - was the fall I experienced. I would describe this as a 'nightmare' even though I felt no pain on impact or discovering the injury to my arm. In fact I would go so far as to say I felt strong and indestructible, which was a positive feeling in a negative situation. Maybe it is an indication that I can pick myself up from a fall? Maybe it is my subconscious telling me that I should confront my fears and the reality is not as bad as it seems? Clearly there was a lot of influence from Day Residue in this dream.

Here is my Youtube video where I describe my current Dream Incubation Experiment:

No comments:

Post a Comment