Saturday 3 December 2016

Dream 735

'Meeting Beyonce'
Date: 2 December 2016
Time: 00:00 - 07:30 (I woke up from this dream naturally)
Type of dream: Dream fragments
Dream recall: Weak recall

This dream is part of my Dream Incubation Experiment - where I ask my subconscious mind: WHAT DOES MY HEART DESIRE? You can read the introductory post (and watch the accompanying Youtube video by clicking HERE - opens in new window)

Scene 1: Location Unknown - Time Unknown
I was with WK - a friend on Facebook. We met Beyonce Knowles.

There was a scene involving a treehouse.

WK and I were asked to select between some (female?) dream characters as part of a task.

I have forgotten so much of this dream, as I did not record it upon waking, then got distracted. Initially, I did recall much more detail and narrative context upon waking.

Extra Information: 
None of note

Recurrent Dream Themes: 

  • None of note

Dreamsigns: 
  • I was with WK who I have never actually met
  • Meeting Beyonce

Day Residue: 
  • On the day of this dream I had seen a Facebook post where someone (cannot recall who) was asking who was more beautiful - Beyonce or Aaliyah
  • On the day of this dream I had seen WK post a Facebook image which compared Lauren Hill and Beyonce - suggesting Beyonce was not a good role model for black women (WK disagreed with the sentiment of the image/caption)

Waking Reactions: 
It is unfortunate that I did not record this dream as soon as I woke up, as I recalled so much more of it - the  forgot a lot of the detail due to being distracted. I cannot make much commentary about how this dream relates to my Dream Incubation Experiment, as it does not seem to be relevant. If I recall anything else, and it does seem to relate to the DIE, I will note it below.

Here is my Youtube video where I describe my current Dream Incubation Experiment:

No comments:

Post a Comment