Monday 19 December 2016

Dream 743

'Top Knotch'
Date: 15 December 2016
Time: 01:30 - 11:00 (I woke up from this dream naturally)
Type of dream: Normal dream
Dream recall: Weak recall

This dream is part of my Dream Incubation Experiment - where I ask my subconscious mind: WHAT DOES MY HEART DESIRE? You can read the introductory post (and watch the accompanying Youtube video by clicking HERE - opens in new window)

Scene 1: Location Unknown - Time Unknown
I was with PS and we were discussing getting back to together. He promised me that I could see N the dog again and this made me so happy.

Someone was reading hip hop lyrics I had written - they were laughing at the fact I used the phrase 'top notch' and I could see that I had spelled this 'top knotch' (I saw my writing in front of me - maybe on a screen or a piece of paper, I cannot recall).

I cannot recall anything else about this dream.

Extra Information: 
None of note

Recurrent Dream Themes: 

  • My ex-boyfriend PS as a dream character
  •  N the dog

Dreamsigns: 
  • PS and I were getting back together

Day Residue: 
  • I had been thinking about PS following recent dreams where he has appeared as a dream character
  • I had been writing bars earlier that day - and used the phrase 'top notch' in a multi (multiple rhyme scheme) and also considered using 'top knot' in the same scheme, but ruled it out. It seems that 'top knotch' was a composite of these 2 rhymes int the dream

Waking Reactions: 
I have forgotten most of this dream. I know it was longer and felt more significant at the time. I am not sure if the fact I keep dreaming of PS is a sign that I want to see him again (i.e. related to my Dream Incubation Experiment) or simply a sign of Day Residue, based on the idea that I have a dream and then have conscious waking thoughts about him, which then triggers him to appear in subsequent dreams.

Here is my Youtube video where I describe my current Dream Incubation Experiment:

No comments:

Post a Comment