Tuesday 20 December 2016

Dream 744 (WILD TECHNIQUE - 3 LUCID DREAMS & 'WET' DREAM SEX) (NSFW - ADULT CONTENT)

'Obi-Wan Kenobi's (i.e. Ewan McGregor's) Glorious Lightsaber'
Date: 19 December 2016
Time: 07:00 - 09:00 (I woke up from this dream naturally)
Type of dream: 3 x WILD (Wake-Initiated Lucid Dream)/Vivid dream
Dream recall: Strong recall

This dream is part of my Dream Incubation Experiment - where I ask my subconscious mind: WHAT DOES MY HEART DESIRE? You can read the introductory post (and watch the accompanying Youtube video by clicking HERE - opens in new window)

This is how I achieved the WILD (Wake-Initiated Lucid Dream). I went to bed physically and mentally exhausted after a long busy day. I was not sleep deprived from the night before. I did not take any dream-boosting supplements or eat a very nutritious diet (French fries & crisps was all I ate). I did some physical exercise before bed. 

My room was completely dark, with no light/sound distractions. I laid in my bed, on my back and relaxed all my muscles, letting them feel loose. My arms were by my side and my legs were slightly apart, so none of my limbs were touching my body. I used deep circular 'yoga' breathing (inhale through the nose/exhale through the mouth), keeping the rhythm regular and slow. To achieve the mind awake/body asleep paradox, I tried not to think about my body or be aware of it, remaining completely still. I began to meditate to keep my mind awake, using Paul Tholey's combined techniques of Intention and Auto-suggestion to focus my mind on the notion of having a successful lucid dream. 


I began to feel sleep paralysis set in - my body was rocking very slightly and falling backwards (it felt like I was on a boat gliding over gentle waves). My body began to 'vibrate' or buzz. Strangely (for me) I did not experiment hypnagogia during the onset of sleep paralysis, which I estimate began after about 10 minutes or so of my relaxation and meditation. As soon as I felt the 'roll over signal' (step 3 of the 'Stop, Drop & Roll Technique', which is used for WILD) become unbearable (the desire to roll over into a comfortable position and sleep), I turned onto my left side and fell asleep, immediately entering the first lucid dream.


WILD #1
I was immediately transitioned into a lucid dream, with no lapse in consciousness - it seemed that as soon as I rolled over and fell asleep that I was outside my house, on the field next to the lake. It was dark and the grass was wet. As there had been no lapse in consciousness, I did not need to perform a reality check - it was obvious that this was a lucid dream.

I could see a number of dream characters in front of me, but they were so far away and it was so dark that I could not make out who they were. I decided to try and summons my friend R3A into my dream, as he is a person who (as a dream character) is quite easy to get along with and can be convinced that he is a dream character, which makes interaction interesting and non-challenging. I called out to him and he shouted back: 'I'm over here!' I walked towards him and saw he was indeed, standing on the field in front of me, dressed in a white T-shirt and grey tracksuit bottoms (which he often wears in real-life). 

I said to him: 'You're in my lucid dream again!' and he accepted this immediately. We started walking and I saw that there was a little gate/fence we had to climb over, which had a gravel path, strewn with white flowers on the other side. R3A climbed over it and then grabbed my hand so that I could get over it too. We walked down the gravel path and I asked him some questions in the course of a private conversation (I do not wish to record the precise conversation here, as it relates to matters which could be private or at least, I have no consent to disclose on my Blog). He answered the questions in a way which made me wonder if these were likely to be his actual real-life answers, as they seemed like what he might say in waking reality. I asked him: 'Are you saying that because you are in my subconscious, or is this what the real you would say?' He said: 'You know me well enough to know the truth'. I am not sure what to make of this answer. 

We walked for a while longer, with some (unknown) dream characters slightly ahead of us. One of them was a female (I only saw her from the back). I asked R3A: 'Is that your girlfriend?' to which he answered: 'You know I don't want a girlfriend'. I accepted this answer, as he has said the same in real life. I just wanted to test him as a dream character to see if the dream version (or at least my subconscious perception) mirrored my real life friend's personality and demeanour. He seemed to be 100% the same as I would expect him to be in real life. 

I then woke up, in my bed. I performed a reality check to make sure I was really awake and that this was not a false awakening. The reality check I performed was trying to push the fingers of my right hand through my left palm. It confirmed I was really awake. I quickly started to perform the WILD technique again, certain I could re-enter the lucid dream state. 

WILD #2
I found myself on the field outside my house again - still dark with wet grass. I shouted out for R3A and he said: 'Yeah, I'm still here!' He approached me and seemed annoyed that I had left him (when I woke up). He said: 'I've been waiting here the whole time'. I told him I had woken up and had to re-enter the lucid dream again. We walked and in front of us was the promenade and beach of my home town, Sheringham. The sky was rapidly lightening, signalling dawn breaking. We approached the 'sea wall' and leant against it, looking out at the sea which was grey and stormy. I said to R3A: 'Do you like being a dream character in my lucid dreams?' to which he replied that he did not care. I asked him how it made him feel. He said: 'You are in control of this' which seemed like he understood the nature of being a character in my lucid dream. I said: 'But I want you to be your true self' to which he responded 'I'm as true as you imagine me to be'. I was pretty pleased that he recognised he was a dream character and that I was in control, but I wanted us to do something exciting. 

I decided that I should continually stabilise the dream, by rubbing my hands together or rubbing my hands on my thighs. The dream did feel very stable and vivid, with good clarity, but I was worried that I might become too excited and wake up prematurely. R3A said: 'Oh, you're stabilising the dream?' and I replied: 'Did you remember me doing that from the last lucid dream?' (he appeared in Dream 689 - 'My Weirdest Dream Experience') and he agreed that he did. We looked out to sea and I said: 'What should we do in this dream?' but woke up.

Again, I performed a reality check to make sure I was really awake and this was not a false awakening - it was not. I immediately started to perform the WILD technique again. 

WILD #3
I was then in a hotel corridor which had red walls and doors. R3A was with me. He asked me: 'Did you wake up again?' I told him I did, and I started to stabilise the dream again. At this point I was aware I was wearing a pair of shorts, as the technique I used was rubbing my thighs with my hands. I did this while standing in front of one of the doors at the end of the corridor, as I wanted to stabilise the dream before I went through the door. I then opened the door and found it led to a dark hotel bedroom, with a chair in the middle of the floor and a big broom in a wicker basket just in front of the window, with the curtains drawn shut.  I decided that since this was a fairly boring dream scene location and I had experienced 2 relatively 'realistic' (i.e. dull) dream scenes with R3A, I would try and change him into a more exciting dream character for some fun - of course I decided on Ewan McGregor, assuming that it would be easy, given both he and R3A have (broadly) similar accents. Also, I love him and have always wanted him to be a lucid dream character in a clear, stable lucid dream. I closed my eyes and visualised Ewan McGregor, dressed as the young 'Obi-Wan Kenobi' in Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace (1999). I imagined him in the room with me and said out loud: 'Ewan?' His answer was in a Scottish accent, but until I opened my eyes, I could not be sure it wasn't still R3A. It was indeed Ewan McGregor, dressed as a Jedi Knight. He was sitting in the chair. I decided this was the perfect (and perhaps only) opportunity for me to seduce him. I closed my eyes again, imagining that I was dressed in the metal bikini worn by Princess Leia in Star Wars: Episode VI - Return of the Jedi (1983), as this is a fantasy cosplay outfit I have always wanted to own. However, when I opened my eyes, I was dressed in red lacy lingerie instead. I decided that I shouldn't try too hard to change the dream, as this might lead to me accidentally waking myself up, and I was desperate to have sex with Ewan McGregor, while he was sitting captive before me in a hotel room. I could see that he was sexually aroused (I could make a very dirty pun about his lightsaber here - but being blunt: he had an erect penis). I straddled him, pulling my red lacy French knickers to one side and I started to ride him. 

I soon became aware that I was so sexually stimulated - by the fact I was having sex with Ewan McGregor in a lucid dream and also because I got the rhythm just right for clitoral stimulation - that I was going to orgasm if I continued. Ewan was saying to me (breathless): 'I want you to cum, I want you to cum'. The strange this about this dream, is that usually, during (lucid or normal) dream sex, regardless of whether or not it ends up being a wet dream, it feels more like masturbation than actual penetration. This means that instead of feeling the other person's (i.e. the dream character's) body against mine in a physical sense, or the act of penetration, it just feels like clitoral stimulation. With Ewan, I could feel everything in the most realistic way possible. I was staring into his eyes and felt mentally connected to him in a way I have never felt in real life. This was the most intense sexual experience I have ever had. Ewan said (in his Scottish accent): 'Is it good for you?' and I was screaming: 'Yes, yes!' because genuinely, that was all I could say. I really wanted him to bend me over and take me roughly from behind, but I was so worried that if I tried to change any aspect of this dream I might wake up. I just kept riding him until I had the strongest, more awesome orgasm of my life. It was an entire mind/body orgasm which made every single part of me tingle and vibrate and flood with warmth. I felt oxytocin - i.e. the love hormone rush through my brain and I was kissing Ewan McGregor's face all over and he was kissing me back and holding onto my hips. I was aware that he came at the same time as me, but only after I finished coming, as I was so absorbed in my own orgasm that I nearly didn't hear the noises he was making. I will say here - he had the cutest cum face ever. 

I the must have entered a normal non-lucid dream, as after my orgasm was complete I found myself in a different scene.

Scene 1: My Bedroom at my Nan's House. Sheringham
I was in my bedroom in my Nan's house in Sheringham, sitting on my bed, facing the pillow/headboard. R3A was with me. I did not recall the fact I had just had 3 lucid dreams. I was looking at a laptop. A female (unknown who, but in the dream it was someone both R3A and I knew and disliked) had made some videos, victimising us in some way. I was watching these videos, which were Disney animations, featuring a weird, stretchy white rabbit (he had a very long neck and limbs which were bendy). I felt annoyed and threatened by the videos. R3A asked me what I was going to do (he seemed to have no good ideas). I said: 'I'm going to use my legal skills to sue her'. In the dream, I was going to sue her for copyright infringement or something similar and I was confident that I was going to win.

I cannot remember anything else about the non-lucid dream scene, as I woke up soon after that. I knew I was really awake.

Extra Information: 
None of note

Recurrent Dream Themes: 

  • R3A as a dream character
  • My Nan's house as a dream scene location
  • Law

Dreamsigns: 
  • R3A was at my Nan's house 
  • The fact a video was used to victimise R3A and I

Day Residue: 
  • On the day of this dream, I was watching a movie adaption of Go Ask Alice (1971). I had read that the title of the book was inspired by a Jefferson Airplane song, 'White Rabbit' (1967), which was based on Lewis Carroll's Alice's Adventures in Wonderland (1865)
  • On the day of this dream I had watched a short Youtube video of what would happen if you entered a black hole - it showed the phenomenon of 'spaghettification' - which is where the body is stretched and elongated by the gravitational pull of the black hole - this is how the 'white rabbit' character looked like in the dream
  • I am involved in a matter regarding my university Student Union which may have influenced this dream
  • The day before this dream I had been reading a section of a media law/human rights textbook relating to copyright law

Waking Reactions: 
This was the best dream I have ever experienced. It was clearly not really related to my Dream Incubation Experiment, given that it was a series of lucid dreams. However, not only was it exciting because of the dream content, but also because this represented my most successful attempt yet at inducing a lucid dream using the WILD Technique, which is notoriously difficult and often referred to as 'the holy grail of lucid dream induction'. The fact this was also a wet dream was amazing. There is not much more I can say about this dream.

Here is my Youtube video where I describe my current Dream Incubation Experiment:

No comments:

Post a Comment