Sunday 5 March 2017

Dream 788

'Nigella on a Horse'
Date: 4 March 2017
Time: 22:30 - 07:50 (I woke up from this dream naturally)
Type of dream: Normal dream
Dream recall: Normal recall

Scene 1: Location Unknown - Time Unknown
I saw Nigella Lawson sitting on a black horse - her location was unknown. Nigella was hosting a cookery programme for TV, but this consisted of her showing viewers how to put the horse's mane into a ponytail, by separating it. The horse's mane was white and spiky - standing up on end. Nigella parted the main and secured it with hair bands, leaning over the neck of the horse in a seductive way.

Scene 2: An Interior Room - Time Unknown
I was then in an interior - it was a normal room, but I cannot recall much about the decor. In the room was US President Donald Trump and his aide. The aide was an old white man with a grey beard. I realised that I was in a relationship with Donald Trump and his aide was being assigned to me for my protection. Trump instructed the aide to give me an item, which looked like a matchbox-sized computer chip. I was informed by Trump and/or the aide that this box would enable me to both call for security services and also detonate an atomic bomb if I was in any danger by 'enemies' - because I was dating the President I was now at risk of assassination. I felt very powerful. The atom bomb would be powerful enough to destroy the entire world at the click of the button.

I was then supposed to film a Youtube video with Jenna Marbles (Jenna Mourey). Balloons filled the room and Jenna and I were being filmed dancing amongst them while music played (I cannot recall the music). The atmosphere felt manic and celebratory - it was a real party environment. There was not just balloons in the room, but other party-related decorations and items which had been set up specifically for the video. I was twerking. I could see Jenna and I in third-person perspective and was aware that the video had been filmed and I was watching it back, with Jenna during the editing process. We were wearing black leotards with white tights under them and I was surprised to see that my butt looked double the size it should. 

I cannot recall what else happened.

Extra Information: 
None of note

Recurrent Dream Themes: 

  • None of note

Dreamsigns: 
  • Nigella was hosting a show which contained instructions on how to put a ponytail into a horse's mane
  • I was dating Donald Trump
  • I was given an object which could detonate an atom bomb and destroy the world
  • I was filming a Youtube video with Jenna Marbles

Day Residue: 
  • A couple of days ago I had been watching Nigella Lawson shows
  • On the day of this dream I had been watching Hunderby, written by and starring Julia Davis. There are horses in Hunderby (which is set in 1830), but in Nighty Night (one of my favourite TV shows), also written and starring Julia Davis, there is a scene in S02E01, Julia's character 'Jill Tyrell' is instructed to act seductively with a horse called 'Stuart/Stewart' by parting it's fringe/mane. On the day of this dream, I had also been listening to Chris Morris' former radio show, Blue Jam (BBC Radio 1) on Youtube - this features Julia Davis
  • Donald Trump is in the media every day - he is unavoidable
  • I had been watching documentaries about the Goiania Accident and the Radium Girls on the day of this dream - both of which refer to radioactive incidents
  • I had been watching Jenna Marbles videos on Youtube just before I went to sleep and had this dream. One of her Youtube thumbnails showed her from behind, focusing on her butt in bikini bottoms
  • On the day of this dream I had seen a Facebook friend try to start an online debate about butt enhancement surgery - posting images of Nicki Minaj to illustrate

Waking Reactions: 
This dream was really bizarre and clearly influenced by a lot of Day Residue, which was combined and interlinked in some very complex and interesting ways. It was quite an enjoyable dream to have, despite the rather traumatizing aspect of dating the heinous and repulsive Donald Trump. 

I think that I may have forgotten some parts of this dream, but if I recall anything further, I will record it below.

No comments:

Post a Comment