Saturday 24 June 2017

Dream 841

'Piercings & Prawns'
Date: 21 June 2017
Time: 04:00 - 13:00 (I woke up from this dream naturally)
Type of dream: Normal dream
Dream recall: Weak recall 

Scene 1: Location Unknown - Time Unknown
I saw R3A - I was looking down on him from a very slightly elevated position. R3A was dressed in camouflage and had a number of piercings (yellow gold hoops) in his right ear, which I found odd as he would be highly unlikely to wear multiple earrings in real life. 

There was an unrecalled scene relating to prawns

Extra Information: 
None of note

Recurrent Dream Themes: 

  • None of note

Dreamsigns: 

  • R3A had multiple ear piercings

Day Residue: 
  • I had been talking online with R3A (recent)
  • I watched a Pixiwoo video on Youtube in which Nic Haste showed her new ear piercings and discussed the process of getting them pierced (recent)
  • I had been thinking about buying prawns (same day)

Waking Reactions: 
There is not much to say about this dream - it was clearly influenced by Day Residue.

No comments:

Post a Comment