Friday 14 July 2017

Dream 849

'You Can't Sit Next to John'
Date: 8 July 2017
Time: 23:30 - 07:15 (I woke up from this dream naturally)
Type of dream: Vivid dream
Dream recall: Strong recall 

Scene 1: Classroom - Time Unknown
I entered a classroom, which was full of students, sitting on either side of very long tables, arranged in straight rows. Almost every single seat was taken by a student, but I could see that there was one table which was unoccupied. The teacher was a white female. This is all I remember about her. I do not know what kind of class this was. I was aware that I, MB (a Facebook friend who I do not know in real life) and a blonde female were late for the class and had all arrived at the same time. I saw that there was one seat next to a white male student on the table which was full of other students. The teacher then said: 'You can't sit next to John'. Therefore, MB, the blonde and I sat on the empty table. We were a 'group' working together on whatever the assignment the class had been set by the teacher. The assignment was 'sex' although it was not sex education. At some point I stretched my legs over MB's lap and he was stroking my bare shin, but it was not sexual, it was part of the group activity we were engaged in. 

Scene 2: My Former Childhood Home at Pine Grove. Sheringham - Time Unknown
I was then in my former childhood home in Pine Grove, in my old bedroom.I was walking on the wooden floorboards in my bare feet. I cannot explain the next part of the dream adequately, as it was a classic 'dreamsign' sequence. I was 'aware' that I had 'fallen out' with my cousin HM. In order to restore our relationship, I told her to 'dance on my feet' - picture a small child standing on an adult's feet and holding each of the adult's hands, while the adult 'dances'. I did not see my cousin HM (who is 3 years younger than me) - she was represented in the dream by symbols on the top of my feet, which I perceived to be her - in person. Me dancing, with her 'dancing on my feet' helped us to make up. 

Scene 3: Unknown Location - Time Unknown
I reconvened with my class from Scene 1 - now, instead of MB, there was SNH and in the dream, I was happy to be able to do the 'group sex work' with him, as I fancied him. 

Extra Information: 
None of note

Recurrent Dream Themes: 


Dreamsigns: 
  • I was in a class with MB - and the work was related to 'sex'
  • The entire Scene 2 was a classic dreamsign

Day Residue: 
  • I saw MB post online and shortly before this dream we were in a jokey conversation about ejaculation/sex in a Facebook comments thread

Waking Reactions: 
This was a really strange dream, in particular Scene 2, because it was very symbolic as opposed to being an event i can describe literally. I also fond it strange that both dreams I have had involving SNH involve me being barefoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment