Friday, 14 July 2017

Dream 849

'You Can't Sit Next to John'
Date: 8 July 2017
Time: 23:30 - 07:15 (I woke up from this dream naturally)
Type of dream: Vivid dream
Dream recall: Strong recall 

Scene 1: Classroom - Time Unknown
I entered a classroom, which was full of students, sitting on either side of very long tables, arranged in straight rows. Almost every single seat was taken by a student, but I could see that there was one table which was unoccupied. The teacher was a white female. This is all I remember about her. I do not know what kind of class this was. I was aware that I, MB (a Facebook friend who I do not know in real life) and a blonde female were late for the class and had all arrived at the same time. I saw that there was one seat next to a white male student on the table which was full of other students. The teacher then said: 'You can't sit next to John'. Therefore, MB, the blonde and I sat on the empty table. We were a 'group' working together on whatever the assignment the class had been set by the teacher. The assignment was 'sex' although it was not sex education. At some point I stretched my legs over MB's lap and he was stroking my bare shin, but it was not sexual, it was part of the group activity we were engaged in. 

Scene 2: My Former Childhood Home at Pine Grove. Sheringham - Time Unknown
I was then in my former childhood home in Pine Grove, in my old bedroom.I was walking on the wooden floorboards in my bare feet. I cannot explain the next part of the dream adequately, as it was a classic 'dreamsign' sequence. I was 'aware' that I had 'fallen out' with my cousin HM. In order to restore our relationship, I told her to 'dance on my feet' - picture a small child standing on an adult's feet and holding each of the adult's hands, while the adult 'dances'. I did not see my cousin HM (who is 3 years younger than me) - she was represented in the dream by symbols on the top of my feet, which I perceived to be her - in person. Me dancing, with her 'dancing on my feet' helped us to make up. 

Scene 3: Unknown Location - Time Unknown
I reconvened with my class from Scene 1 - now, instead of MB, there was SNH and in the dream, I was happy to be able to do the 'group sex work' with him, as I fancied him. 

Extra Information: 
None of note

Recurrent Dream Themes: 


Dreamsigns: 
  • I was in a class with MB - and the work was related to 'sex'
  • The entire Scene 2 was a classic dreamsign

Day Residue: 
  • I saw MB post online and shortly before this dream we were in a jokey conversation about ejaculation/sex in a Facebook comments thread

Waking Reactions: 
This was a really strange dream, in particular Scene 2, because it was very symbolic as opposed to being an event i can describe literally. I also fond it strange that both dreams I have had involving SNH involve me being barefoot!

1 comment:

  1. This is the place Emotional Freedom Technique (or EFT) comes into put. It is free, speedy, simple and exceptionally successful at halting longings of numerous sorts including needing to smoke Cannabis Stores in san-diego.

    ReplyDelete