Friday, 14 July 2017

Dream 850

'Things Under the Bed'
Date: 9 July 2017
Time: Time Unknown
Type of dream: Normal dream
Dream recall: Normal recall 

Scene 1: A Family Home - Time Unknown
I was in a family home, which I did not recognise from real life. At first, I do not think I was aware of whose house I was in. I was in the lounge, which appeared to be a normal room. I was sitting on a bed sofa, which was against a wall, adjacent to the door leading into the room. This is the only part of the room I can recall at this stage in the dream. I was sitting on the sofa, rolling a joint from some cannabis I had with me. I then started smoking the cannabis.

NN - a childhood friend - entered the room via the door next to me. I then became aware that this was her home. I tried to hide the joint I had been smoking, using only my hand/arm to conceal it, but the smoke was very obvious and I knew that I had not hidden it at all. NN was annoyed at me for smoking cannabis in her home, especially as she has 2 young children. She argued with me and seemed to ask me to leave, although I am not sure if she told me to go, or whether I got annoyed at her and told her I was leaving of my own accord. She told me to leave my cannabis behind, but I refused saying that if I was leaving, I was entitled to take it with me. 

The sofa I had been sitting on was then a bed. I could see that underneath the bed were a number of laundry bags and suitcases filled with my clothes and belongings. I was kneeling on the floor looking under the bed when I noticed this. I told NN that I needed to collect my clothes and belongings from under the bed. Realising how many of my possessions were stored in this room made me aware that this was my house. I still decided I should collect my possessions and leave though, as now NN lived here and I had moved away. 

I cannot recall anything else about this dream.

Extra Information: 
None of note

Recurrent Dream Themes: 

  • Cannabis

Dreamsigns: 

  • I was smoking cannabis in someone else's house without permission - and was unaware who lived in this house
  • The sofa turned into a bed
  • My belongings under the bed made me realise this was my house

Day Residue: 
  • I saw NN post frequently on Facebook around the time of this dream
  • I had been discussing my living arrangements next year and was considering whether to move in with a friend. In this conversation, I mentioned how much I hate moving and how there are a number of possessions in my current home which have been left behind by former residents of this property

Waking Reactions: 
There is not much to say about this dream - it was quite a normal dream and not particularly enjoyable or interesting.

1 comment:

  1. This is the place Emotional Freedom Technique (or EFT) comes into put. It is free, speedy, simple and exceptionally successful at halting longings of numerous sorts including needing to smoke Cannabis Stores in portland.

    ReplyDelete