Sunday 30 July 2017

Dream 858

'Strathle University'
Date: 26 July 2017
Time: 10:30 - 13:30 (I woke up from this dream naturally)
Type of dream: Normal dream
Dream recall: Normal recall 

Scene 1: 'Strathle University' - Day
The entire dream took place at various locations on a university campus - 'Strathle University'. In the dream, I perceived Strathle University to actually be 'The University of Strathclyde', which I have actually visited on 2 occasions for academic conferences. In the dream, I was familiar with this university and knew that I had visited here before. 

I had several significant interactions which dream characters which I cannot recall. The only aspects of this dream I can recall are the fact I was visiting the university; there was some action involving liquid spilling from a bottle; I had a library book which I needed to return and was reminded of this fact by an older female dream character; I was in a canteen; I was walking outside carrying some documents, feeling pleased that I had been accepted for a second PhD, which was on Anakin Skywalker from Star Wars - in particular his mental and emotional health. 

I cannot recall anything else about this dream - I know that it was far longer and more complex than I have managed to recall/record here.

Extra Information: 
None of note

Recurrent Dream Themes: 

  • Dreams about actors who have leading roles in Star Wars
  • Scottish things (Ewan McGregor, R3A, Strathle University which is assumed to be a 'dream language' version of he University of Strathclyde)

Dreamsigns: 

  • 'Strathle University'
  • I was going to undertake a second PhD about Anakin Skywalker

Day Residue: 
  • I live on a university campus and have been considering what to do when I finish my PhD
  • I have been planning to  visit my university library
  • On the day of this dream I had been looking for new Anakin Skywalker dreams

Waking Reactions: 
I wish I recall more about this dream, as I do remember that I enjoyed it very much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment