Saturday 12 August 2017

Dream 859

'Sex with a Childhood Crush'
Date: 5 August 2017
Time: Time Unknown
Type of dream: Normal dream
Dream recall: Weak recall 

Scene 1: A Domestic Interior - Time Unknown
I was in a house, which is not known to me in real life, but felt familiar in the dream. There were some dream characters present - I think one of them was my cousin, CAJ. 

A male from my high school/home town - TMP was present. I have not seen him for very many years. In the dream I was attracted to him (he was a childhood crush of mine, and in the dream I was aware of this, and was pleased to become reacquainted with him as an adult). We went into a bedroom, where a female dream character (unrecalled, but it may have been CAJ) was present. The room was mainly red - not just the furniture, but it was as if there was a 'red filter' over everything). TMP and I laid down on a double bed and we started to kiss. I thought to myself: 'I should have brushed my teeth first'. We then progressed on to having sexual intercourse. This was not a wet dream and I did not feel sexually aroused/have an orgasm. 

I cannot recall anything else about this dream.

Extra Information: 
None of note

Recurrent Dream Themes: 

  • None of note

Dreamsigns: 
  • The red filter which coloured everything
  • I was intimate with TMP

Day Residue: 
  • Shortly before this dream I mentioned TMP in the context of dreaming

Waking Reactions: 
I do not recall much about this dream, so there is not much to comment. It was quite an enjoyable dream. 

No comments:

Post a Comment