Wednesday 23 August 2017

Dream 867

'The Funniest Dream'
Date: 22 August 2017
Time: 13:30 - 19:00
Type of dream: Vivid dream
Dream recall: Strong recall 

Scene 1: A Concrete Basement - Time Unknown
Despite the fact that this was a very vivid and long dream I really can't say much about it as there is not much detail I can describe. Although it seemed to continue for some time and had a lot of detail while I was actually in the dream, on recall it seems that a lot of it was pretty conceptual. 

The basement I was in had a red glow about it. Everything was textured concrete or rock. There was a small ledge running around the walls, halfway between the floor and the ceiling. At one point, there was a stone staircase leading down to where I was, on the ground. I was with another 'real' dream character (unrecalled) who I knew well in the dream. 

My friend and I were trying to organise something which may have been a game. It involved these male characters, who were either computer generated characters or puppets. They seemed to be autonomous (so able to move around and interact like normal humans) but completely under our control. They looked 3-dimensional, but at times, they were laying flat on the ground while we decided what to do with them. The most accurate description I can give is that it was like playing with 3-dimensional Sims, in the real world. They were about half the size of regular adults - so child-size, but clearly adults. I am not sure what our purpose was with these 'humanoid puppet sims'. At first we had 3 of them - they were all basic looking white males wearing normal clothing. I looked up and saw 2 more of these humanoid puppet sims - one of them had a large red scar running in a zigzag shape down across his eye and over his cheek. They were walking around the perimeter of the walls, on the ledge. The other one was pushing an empty baby's pram. We called/commanded these humanoids down and they obeyed us. We made all 5 of them lay on the floor of the basement. I understood that the 2 new ones would be now under our command and part of our plan too. I found everything hilarious - I was laughing so hard at the situation. I am not sure what I found so funny, but it felt so good to be laughing so hard. 

Now, looking around the basement, I could see that it was part library and part a kitchen/lounge, which looked like it was from a 1980s TV show (I cannot explain what I mean here, but it gave me this perception clearly in the dream). The red light which had surrounded everything was now a bright yellow. The humanoid puppet sims were doing something - interacting and walking around. It seemed as if there was some misfortune or bad luck about to strike them - I am not sure what, but I clearly sensed that they were about to have some trauma to deal with. Because they did not seem to be actually human, I was still finding all of this incredibly funny - I was laughing until I could barely stand up and I was unable to talk to my friend, who was ordering the humanoid puppet sims about, especially the one with the red zigzag facial scar and the one with the pram, who had joined us later. I realised that the humanoid puppet sims were actually made out of old socks - this made everything all the more funny to me.

I cannot say anything else about this dream.

Extra Information: 
None of note

Recurrent Dream Themes: 

  • None of note

Dreamsigns: 

  • The weird humanoid puppet sims and the strange purpose my friend and I had towards them

Day Residue: 
  • None of note

Waking Reactions: 
I woke up feeling so good - as if I had really been laughing as hard as I had in the dream. There was a sense of happiness, but also exhaustion - I did not feel rested in any way, but I did feel as if a lot of tension had been lifted from me in some way. During my waking day I was in a very silly mood and everything was making me laugh for no reason. Therefore I see this dream as a very positive experience, despite the fact that it was so weird and difficult for me to explain properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment