Sunday 10 December 2017

Dream 881

'Weird Party'
Date: November 2017
Time: Unknown
Type of dream: Normal dream
Dream recall: Normal recall 

Scene 1: My Uncle & Aunt's House, Roughton - Night
There was a party at my uncle and aunt's house - most of my family was there as well as other guests. I cannot recall a lot of what was happening in this dream. R3A was a guest at the party. He was sitting in an armchair in the back of the room with some males either side of him. He was ignoring me and I was aware that he wasn't happy with me for some reason. I was a short distance away, talking with my Mum. R3A - despite ignoring me - kept staring at me in an angry way. My Mum said: 'He doesn't want you to go near him'. This made me feel unhappy.

At another point in this dream I was brushing/combing my hair and big sections of it were falling out onto the floor. It looked a much lighter brown colour (rather than black). I was concerned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment