Saturday 23 December 2017

Dream 889

'Crowded House'
Date: 21 December 2017
Time: 02:30 - 06:30
Type of dream: Vivid dream
Dream recall: Strong recall 

Scene 1: An Interior - Day
I was in a house, which was not one I know from real life, but in the dream, I lived there. KU was present. We were standing in a normal kitchen talking. KU was telling me that he had to go somewhere. 

I walked from the kitchen into the next room, which was my bedroom. I saw that KU had invited a number of people into the house without me knowing - about 8 - 10 people were present. These were all dream characters - male and female. They were all sitting on the bed, using laptops. I was annoyed because they were invading my privacy and the room was a complete mess with food packaging and empty bottles/cans all over the floor. I was angry with both KU and these dream characters. I demanded that the dream characters cleaned the room. While they did this, I stole all their laptops and wallets/purses. I wondered if I would get into trouble for this, but then felt justified because they should not have been in my bedroom.

There was something involving a rocking horse and a ferry - I cannot recall what.

Extra Information: 
None of note

Recurrent Dream Themes: 

  • KU as a dream character
  • Me committing a criminal offence and feeling justified because I was 'wronged' in some way

Dreamsigns: 

  • I lived in a random house
  • I stole laptops and money

Day Residue: 
  • I had a recent conversation with KU about hating random people being invited into my personal space without me knowing - this being something my former housemates have done
  • KU studied computer science

Waking Reactions: 
I was really angry in this dream, and when I woke up, I felt that this would be the kind of situation which would make me feel really angry in real life!

No comments:

Post a Comment