Tuesday 13 March 2018

Dream 922

'Snow Beach'
Date: 26 February 2018
Time: Unknown
Type of dream: Normal dream
Dream recall: Normal recall 

This dream was part of my current Dream Incubation Experiment - Anakin Skywalker Dream. Please click HERE for my post on the Dream Incubation Experiment, the Methodology I am using (with instructions for those who also want to attempt to incubate their own dream) and links to my previous Dream Incubation Experiments and previous Star Wars-themed dreams. On that post you will also find an Index for all recorded dreams which take place during this experiment.

Scene 1: A Beach - Day
I was on a beach - there were loads of dream characters present, but no-one who I recognised specifically. The sky was grey and overcast and it may have been raining. The sand on the beach was very weird - it was like sandbanks/dunes and was very pale in colour. It crunched underfoot in a really strange way. I was walking up the beach from the sea. I could see a large ship was docked on the edge of the water and a number of dream characters were looking over the side of the deck at me as I was trying to get up the sand of the beach. The ship was made of wood and looked liked an old-fashioned pirate ship. My feet were sinking int the sand as I tried to walk, making it nearly impossible. It felt like I was walking on heavy snow. I wondered if I could eat some of the sand - I went to scoop some up with my hands, then realised it was too dirty to eat and had the texture of spun sugar/candyfloss. 

I cannot recall anything else about this dream.

Extra Information: 
No Vitamin B6 taken (forgot)

Recurrent Dream Themes: 

  • The sea

Dreamsigns: 

  • The texture of the sand
  • The ship docked on the seashore
  • The fact I decided to try and eat sand

Day Residue: 
  • At the time of the dream there was heavy snowfall - the snow was nearly up to my knees and I had to walk across a field, which was really difficult. The feeling of sand under my feet in this dream was exactly the same as how it felt to walk across the snow

Waking Reactions: 
The sensation of walking in this dream appeared to be directly influenced by my Day Residue.

No comments:

Post a Comment